Chapter 15

Skylars Wedding dress

🌸Skylar

It's gorgeous! The diamonds shined beautifully in the light. There's so many diamonds surely they must be fake. "Your future husbands hand picked all of the diamonds." How did they hand pick all of  the diamonds that must of took ages. "They even designed the dress and veil." The veil was in the raven hair girl hands.

It also had diamonds coming up from the bottom like weeds. It was not very see though for the normal person it's been a week and my eyes got use to see though the thick fabric. It was equally gorgeous like the dress. I loved every inch of the dress. "Now let's get you in it!" I looked at her like she's crazy. What if I damaged the dress knowing me it would happen.

I look towards Miss.Way to see her looking at me. "Oh hunny your not going to destroy it." How did she know I was thinking that. The girls left and it was only Miss.Way and me. "Now strip." I was taken back. "Aren't you not suppose to see me naked?"

"Well now I'm able to because I'm helping you in to your dress which you will need help in. This is the only time I can see you besides when you get married." I nod. All these rules are confusing me and are making my brain hurt. I rub my head a little. Miss. Way went through a bag that she had with her and grabbed out pink panties. I blushed when I saw them.

She gave them to me then she got out a white corset. I take all my clothes off and stepped in to the girls panties. I can't believe I'm wearing these. "Why am I wearing panties?" Miss.Way laughed. "Well because your husbands sorry future husbands want you to wear them so get mad at them not me."

"I couldn't ever get mad at you!" She stoped undoing the white corset and smiled at me. "Thanks dearie." I nod and smile back at her. "Now I need you to put your arms up." I lifted my arms up. She button up the second hoop and made her way down. I sucked in so it would be easier. Once she got done with the bottom she when's back to the top and put those hoops together.

She then turned me around and stared pulling in strings. I noticed that it was getting tighter and tighter to the point I felt my ribs pushing on my lungs. "How dose that feel?" She asked. "Like I'm dying." She nodded "Good." I look back at her and she had a evil smirk on her face.

"Now these." She grab out of the bag stocking. There where pink like my underwear. There where string and clamps to connect them together. Then she tided a white bow just above my knee on the stockings. She then put a white silk like skit around me. Miss.Way walked over to the door and let the workers in. I'm still bare with my shoulder but they couldn't see my legs or face. "It looks perfect now let's get that dress on!" One girl squealed.