Chapter 25

🌸Skylar

I wake up to feeling extremely hungry. I look over at the window to see it's still dark out with bright stars out. I sit up and a arm came down from my chest to my lap. It's too dark to tell who is who. My stomach starts to hurt. I'm so hungry, I need to get food. It feels like some one is stabbing me.

You need to feed on one of them

Oh ya forgot I was a vampire. How do I forget about something like that? I don't want to wake one of them and then they get mad at me. I lay backdown and try to go back to sleep.

What are you doing?

Going back to sleep.

Wait what you need to feed on one of them!

I'll do it in the morning, I don't want to wake one of them I say in my mind. I grabs my stomach in pain. Gosh now I'm really hungry. I roll over on my side.

So! You need to eat!

I tune him out. I can wait until morning. I roll around a bit trying to get comfy I stop when one of them mumbled and turned the other way. Maybe if I go and read a book, I'll get sleepy. I slowly get off the bed making sure not to wake them. I don't want to get in trouble for waking the kings. I scoot all the way to the edge.

My feet hangs down I slowly lower my right foot to the ground. It made a high pinched noise once it stepped on the wooden floor. I stop and quickly look over to the lumps on the bed, then place my feet on the cold floor.

I slowly get off the comfy bed fully. Making sure to not make any noise. I then tiptoe to the great big double door, that lead to the hallway. I slowly pull one of them open, creaking as I do so. I look back at them to see them sound asleep. I then shut the door. I look down both hallways to see no one. That's weird there's usually two guards out side the royal bedrooms while the kings sleep.

There where even some outside my bedroom. I go left down the hallway I think this is where the library is. I wonder around looking for the library. Where is it! This place is huge! The walking isn't helping with the pains in my stomach telling me to eat. I turn right down another hallway and see the red doors of the library! Finally I found it! I pull open the doors to see the huge bookshelf's filled to the brim with books.

It always amazingly how many books there are! I go over to shelf that has my book that I was reading from my time here. I grab the book and go to the far corner where there's a comfy chair. I take a seat and flip to the page with the bookmark. It's been a long time since I was reading this book.