Chapter 28

🌸Skylar

"Can you please stop doing that." Jaxson just laughs. "Why I like to see it jiggle." I can feel like face heat up. I look towards Greyson for help. "Jaxson stop slapping Skylar's ass, yes it jiggles, but don't do it where others can see." He looks around.

"So I can do it when no ones around? Got it." I snap my head in his direction. "What no! You can't do it ever!" He rolls his eyes. "Ok I will definitely not do it anymore." I can tell he is trying to hold in his laughs. Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. "I'm going to the bath."

"What I thought we where going shopping?" Jameson said. "Well now I want to take a bath. . . alone." I need sometime alone. They have been following me around for days since I woke up! They seem to get the hit. "Why alone?"

Maybe not. "Jaxson he wants time alone we have been bugging him lately." Greyson said. I mouth a thank you to him and he just nodded. We branched off me going to the bath and then going to there office to sign some paperwork that they needed to do now that they are the new kings to their kingdom.

I peek my head in to see no one is bathing. Then I face palm. This is the king and queens only bath. The old king and queen have there own! I'm so stupid! I open the door and go in. Right when I'm in the room I start to strip. It's so nice not having to cover my self from them— well more like Jackson.

I hand up my clothes for when I get out, because I forgot new ones and I'm not going all the way across the castle to get them from my closet. You would think the bath would be close to our room. For some odd reason it's not. I grab a towel and stop by the shelf that had shampoo and body wash.

I go to the edge and dip my feet in to see if it's warm. It was lukewarm, but I kinda wish for it to be warmer. It'll be fine though as long as it's not freezing cold. I finally go in and sit on the step like seat. Setting down on the last step made the water go up to above my mouth. This is nice, not having to worry about my dad hurting me or having dinner ready right when father gets home.

Oh I love my new life! I started feeling the water heat up. The guys must of told the staff to start heating it up. The steam from the water started filling up the room making kinda hard to see. I stand up and walk to the middle where it's more warm it's a little deeper, but it's fine since I can still touch. I whip my head over to the door hearing it open, but I couldn't see because of the steam.

"Hello? Who's there?"