Chapter 33

Skylar 😳

After getting caught giving one of my husbands a blow job. They refused to leave and supervised Greyson and I in the bath. Which confused me? Don't they want to make love with me? I thought they want to have kids? Also what was this whole deal thing?!

Right now Jaxson is rubbing shampoo in my hair and glaring at Greyson. He's not even bothered, he just has his eyes closed and he seems relaxed. Me on the other hand is a embarrassed mess I can't believe they walked in on it! I feel so guilty like I did something wrong! I know I didn't, but it doesn't get rid of my guilt.

Is it because I didn't suck them off two? Or is it because of this deal the have?! What ever they have a deal about I'm going to find out right now! "So what is this deal you guys have?" I look over at Greyson and he just smirks. "Don't worry about it love." Jameson speaks up. I must have subconsciously bite my lip because Greyson said "You shouldn't be punishing you lips by biting them, but rewording them for the wonderful job they did."

I can feel my self as red as a tomato! Jaxson let's out a growl. "I'll drown you right here brother if you keep rubbing it in!" He yells with anger. Ah they are jealous that I sucked Greyson off and not them! I knew they must have been jealous! Greyson just laughs it off as he get out of the bath. "Bastard." Jaxon says under his breath, but I'm sure he heard it.

"Jaxon honey?" This snapped his head to me. "Yes baby?" He ask all to eager. "Can you get me a towel please?" I look up at him and he runs to go get me one like a eager puppy wanting to please his humans. He handed a a fluffy grey towel and I take it with a smile. "Turn around." He then huffs and turns away.

I stand and put the towel around me, then I step out of the huge bath. "Thank you Jaxson." I then kiss him on the cheek. He opens his eyes and looks down at me with a bright goofy smile. I head over to my pajamas that laid on the table. I quickly put it on with my towel covering most of me. I let Jaxson look, because he will see it sooner or later and the towel covers most.

I drop the towel once my purple silk shorts where on. I look over my shoulder to see Jaxson staring, once he sees me looking he smirks. I look down to see a very impressive bulge in his pants. "I would ask if you would like to go to bed but it seems you have business to care care of." I point at his lower waist.

Hey when did the new guy show up?

Ya that's what I'm thinking?!

Shut up both of you.

"Would you like to help me take care of it?" He licks his lips and looks me up and down like I'm his prey. "Maybe~" I say in a sing song voice. I walk over to him.

Ooo swing our hips!

Ya that would be really sexy!

I then swing my hips just a little and that immediately change his attention. One I got close I ran my hand up his shirt feeling the groves of his ads. I then lean up to give him a kiss. I slowly inch my lips to his and right before they made contact the door open. "You two coming to bed or what?" I look over to see it's Greyson. Jaxson looks at him, and it looks could kill Greyson would be dead in a heart beat.

"Cock blocker." He whispered. "I know sucks doesn't it?" Greyson replies with a smirk then biting in to his red apple in his hand that I didn't notice. He then leaves heading to our bedroom and I follow quickly behind leaving Jaxon with his problem. Shortly after I left I hear something break coming from the bath. It didn't take long before we got to the bed room. Jameson was already in bed with a book. I get on the bed and crawl over to him.

"What you reading?" I ask curiously. "The Farm." He quickly replies. "Ah what's it about?" He flips a page. "It's about a government and how it falls." I look at him confused. "Then why is it called The Farm?" He shuts the book and put it on the nightstand, then takes off his glasses and puts them in the book. "I haven't got far enough to give you that answer, but once I do I'll surely tell you." He then moves his pillow on the bedpans not resting his back on it and lays down. 

Was I annoying him? I hope not, I'll not ask him about his books anymore just to make sure. I get under the covers and cuddle next to him. He pulls me close then arms wrapped around me. I look over to see it's Greyson. This is heaven.