Chapter 19

🌸Skylar

Jameson came closer and I tilt my head to the opposite side so he could drink from the other side. "I'll be gentle love." The only thing I could think of to say was. "Thank you." It was soft but it was there. He started licking and sucking on my neck. He then stoped and plunged his fangs in my neck. Damn it hurts. I don't think I'll ever get use to that.

I open my mouth then closed it. I look Greyson in the eyes and he just smirked. "Brother what happens to going easy on him?" Greyson laughed. His fangs came out so he could say something. "It's just too good." Once he was done saying that he bite into me again. "Geez and he said that Skylar had to watch out for me." Jaxson said. At least I think I don't know my mind is very fuzzy.

"Oh dear brother once you taste his blood you'll understand." Greyson said. My head starts to hurt. I got that feeling again I don't quite know what it is but it feels good. I roll my eyes to the back of my head. "Ah more." I grip Jameson jacket. It was a attempt to dig his fangs more in to my neck.

Just then Jameson pulled his fangs out. He let go of me but I almost fall down if he didn't grab me again. My knees are shaking. I don't think I can handle more blood taken away from me. Jameson guide me to the chair and sat me down. "Jaxson hurry up and pick a place to bite."

"Oh I already know where I'm biting you guys picked a boring place." Jaxson got on his knees. He moved my dress up and he went underneath I felt him touching my thighs. I move them together a little bit but he just pulled them apart more. "Oh bother you did pick a nice spot." Jameson said.

I could feel his hair on my left thigh meaning he's going to bite the right thigh. He licked slowly up. I'm already sensitive there. I move my hand to try and stop him, but they got held down by Greyson and Jameson. He started licking and sucking that spot and more weird noises came out.

"Oh aw, ooh" slipped out of my mouth. I move my legs trying to move it way from his tongue, but he held my thigh there. "Jaxson Stop Ah!" I can feel a smirk on his face as he licked my thigh. He started licking up more to my no no place.

"No Jaxson Stop! Don't!" He moved even closer really close to my spot. I grip the arm chairs because Jameson and Greyson are holding them there. He finally bit down. "Ah!" I roll my eyes to the back of my head. I grit my teeth because of the pain.

It hurts the worst out of all the places they bit if it is only my neck. It took longer for me to feel what ever this is I think it might be pleasure? Once I felt it I just wanted nothing more then for him to keep going. Once the pleasure came it went. I couldn't experience it that long because the pain that took longer.