"Surprise"

A/n:
Hey guys, for some reason there was a ketchup packet on my chair and I sat on it then it exploded😭!
—————————

(Tommy's POV)
I open my eyes to find myself back in bed, I wondered who put me here but remembered something. I remember opening my eyes feeling someone carrying me, I saw Techno and he told me to go back to sleep. That must have been embarrassing for me if the others saw. Yet I was thankful for them helping me and wish they would never leave.

As I got up I saw Walter guarding my door, probably wanting to go out. "Shit, how long was I out?" I said out-loud. At that moment I saw a figure sitting in my chair, out of shock and fear I stood there with the chills.

😳

"Don't worry Tommy, it's just me!" Tubbo said with worry. It felt like time just stopped while holding my breathe. "Tubbo! You scared me!" Tommy said with giggles coming out.

Third Person POV~
Tubbo then hugged his friend out of sorry not letting go. "Tubs, I need to walk my dog." Tommy said.

"Don't worry! Dream and Techno already did that for you!" The older said as a response.

Tommy looked back over to Walter who was all antsy, "Then that means there's an intruder inside!" Tommy said alarmed.

"Oh no Tommy, you got it all wrong you see we had a little bit of a problem." Tubbo said suspiciously with something behind his back. "Tubbo?" The younger said scared.

Tubbo suddenly pulled out a knife and started running at him. Before the oldest could stab the other everything went black.

Not this again...

Tommy suddenly jumped up from his bed causing his legs to give out. "Tommy be careful, getting up too fast is bad for you!" Yelled Techno. Techno then studied Tommy seeing how sweaty he was and how scared the poor boy looked. "Hey what's wrong?" The pink haired boy said. Tommy felt tears threatening to come out, "I-I had a nightmare!" Sobbed the younger. Techno then took the boy into a hug placing a BROTHERLY kiss on his FOREHEAD.

(Hope people don't ship minors!)

Tommy began to calm down to tell all about his nightmare. "Well let's get ready to walk Walter, and when we come back I have a surprise for you!" The oldest said. Tommy then nodded getting up to use the restroom.

Time Skip to the walk~

As Tommy walked he couldn't help wonder where everyone else was. "What's on your mind?" Techno said in a happy tone. "Where is everyone else? I didn't see them on our way out!" Said worried Tommy. The older got scared not wanting to reveal what was happening with them. "Don't worry they went for groceries!" He said back to the boy. Technoblade was a good liar but when it came to Tommy he wasn't too good. Why? Well because Tommy knew everything about Techno they shared no secrets and started bonding after every stream. As Techno said that Tommy felt a bit sad but didn't want to show it.

When the two got back home all the lights were off. "Hey Techno, why did you turn off all the lights?" Tommy said before flipping the switch. Once all the lights came on everyone was there at a table with a mystery cake. (I spelled mystery as mistery at first lmaoo)
Tommy was then told to sit down as a special announcement was about to be made.

Techno stood up and handed Tommy a letter.

I recommend watching it to the end

Tommy studied the letter before opening it. Suddenly he burst out into happiness yelling if it was true.

"AM I REALLY GETTING ADOPTED BY ONE OF YOU!!!" Tommy yelled loudly making everyone laugh. "Calm down Tommy and eat some cake before you pass out." Tubbo said laughing.

After everyone ate some cake they decided to tell Tommy who he was getting adopted by. "Tommy, as the person who helped everyone get here I would like to say the person who adopted you is..."

You need to work your way to the answer-

"Your new guardian is Technoblade!" Said Dream excitedly.

———————————————
Hi! Sorry I had to make you work for the ending, I didn't want you guys to get bored of just reading!