Karls POV- A Way Home Pt.1

Remember kids, always use your emoji of the day!

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🕴

Tw: None?
——————————————

Karl's POV~
Tommy and I had been playing puzzles for five hours straight. We learned every secret that there is to solving a puzzle. Not knowing what time it was. We were just about to start another puzzle before a there was a knock on the door.

~Creak~

"Tom? Oh." A young brunette came in holding a small teddy bear. "Yes Tubbo?" I looked over to Tommy and back to 'Tubbo.' "Father wanted me to tell you that it's bedtime, and your friend can stay over if he wants." We both watched as 'Tubbo' closed the door.

"Is it time?" I questioned. "Let's wait fifth-teen more minutes." I nodded hoping he could see. As time went by we were slowly creeping around the halls. "Tommy, we need some food." After I said that there was a cough that came from behind.

"Heyyy. Techno..." Tommy put on his acting face. "If your going to visit Eret then be quieter." I sighed putting my hand on my chest. "But first tell me where the original Tommy is." Techno said. "He's tied to a tree near the back entrance." I blurted out and started walking.

"Stay safe then different Tommy." The hall filled with a small whisper. I never really thought about Techno having a soft spot for his buddy, Tommy. But I knew Tom met Techno before Phil and Will. So I guess this did make sense and knowing Phil wasn't a good father in the SMP really effected this realm.

"Karl, where are you going?" I jumped noticing I passed the kitchen. "Sorry, I'm just tired." I said technically not lying. The kitchen was the size of two rooms together and the pantry is like a big walk in closet. "I'll look in the pantry and you look around the kitchen." I nodded and started going through some cabinets. While searching the kitchen I found some candy and some bread. Of course I stole all the candy, I mean this is a royal castle they can surly get more.

Tommy eventually came back out saying he got many supplies and that they were ready. "If we got in then we can get out." Tommy said proudly. I slightly laughed at his confidence finding it funny. "Shut up and follow me." My laughing stopped and we headed out.

"Wait up!" Tommy and I were almost out the door when that guard I spoke to last came up. "Techno told me what was happening and I thought I could give you guys a faster horse." The guard stepped out of the way showing a horse behind him. "Did you have that in the castle?!" I whisper yelled. Though we wasted no time in answering questions so we left.

~10 miles later~

We have been riding this horse for about two hours and I spotted a nice tree. But then I looked closer, "Tommy! Look a tree house!" I heard a little gasp but it immediately went silent. "Toms?" "Karl, we have to keep going." I rolled my eyes feeling like I'm growing an ego. "I can keep look out while you sleep for an hour then we can switch places and do that for another hour." There was silence for awhile.

"I guess we can.. I mean the horse probably needs some rest." I smiled as he redirected the horse to the tree. "But turn an hour of sleep to thirty, because we've only been traveling for almost two hours." I nodded knowing he couldn't see me.

Once we got there I tied the horse up while Tommy looked around. Eventually I climbed the ladder only to be met with a sleeping Tommy and a small fox. "Hey little guy." I whispered. They were wearing a collar so I looked at the name. 'Fundy' it wrote nicely carved. I looked around the small one room tree house and saw a clock, it was still ticking and said '4:07am' on it.

"The royals probably wouldn't wake up in another three or four hours, and who would notice we were gone" I thought. I leaned back and slowly closed my eyes trying to fight the sleep.

"KARL!"

I sat up rubbing my eyes noticing light was starting to shine through the walls. Fundy was sitting on an old dusty chair looking towards Tommy. "Hello?! Karl look at the clock!" I followed where his finger was pointing to. 10:41am The clock read. "Oh jeez, sorry Tommy." I scratched the back of my neck feeling bad. "Whatever, we need to go now. We can just eat while riding." I nodded while brushing my hair with my fingers.

"Again, I'm very sorry Tommy." I hopped onto the horse waiting for Tommy to get out some bread. "It's fine Karl, I think I'll make the horse run for 15 minutes and then I'll slow it down." Tommy said while getting on. As the horse was running off I looked back seeing Fundy stare off to us.

~32 miles later~

We've been traveling for nine hours and the horse was now slowing down. "Tommy, we should take a break and maybe eat some food." At this point we just ate at random times and didn't question it. "But the guards Karl! The guards will-" "No Tommy, we've traveled like more than twenty miles on a horse." I sighed looking up. "A horse can only go so far Toms, so let's stop and eat for a bit." I felt him nod and we stopped right next to the lake.

The sunset was just now going down and Tommy took out two bags with sandwiches and chips. "I wonder how long this journey is." I looked over to Tommy who spoke. He lied down after devouring his food. "Yeah." I answered looking back up to the sunset. "I do wonder" was my last thought before closing my eyes.

—————————————
Word Count- 998

Jimmy Chongas?