"Hospital"

Hi! I wasn't going to upload today because I wasn't feeling well but it seems I'm addicted to writing...
—————————————

Third Person POV~
Tommy was relieved that his parents were in jail. To be honest he never really knew what they exactly did. I mean they only abandoned him in a house that they didn't put up for sale but made him pay the bills, right? At this point Tommy was confused and had to talk to someone.

The boy took out his phone and called his friend. "Hey Purpled!" Tommy said happily. The other boy said hi back and talked for a bit. "Purple I need to talk to you about something." Tommy said in a low voice. "Sure thing Tommy, you can tell me anything."

Tommy explained what has happened and how he feels. "Did I do the right thing Purple?" The younger said. There was a moment of silence before Purple talked, "Yes Tommy, I think you did what was best."

Tommy smiled and said a small thank you before hanging up. He felt relieved that someone knew other than Techno and himself. Tom then looked at Walter and he felt weird, like his brain was tingling or vibrating. He got really hot and started sweating but it was only on his forehead.

Tommy got scared and ran down to Techno while yelling a bit. "Techno! I think there's something going wrong in my head!" The older looked at Tommy and his eyes went wide.

"Tommy get to the car, NOW!" The two boys rushed into the car with Walter and started rushing to the hospital. Was their something wrong with the little pole in his head? The boy thought.

As the car got to the hospital the duo ran inside and Tommy was immediately rushed into surgery. Let me make that more clearer, Brain Surgery.

 Let me make that more clearer, Brain Surgery

Thank god for Google and I right!

As Techno was waiting he texted Wilbur and Tubbo where they were. The man didn't even realize he was crying, he didn't like to cry in public but this was a time he could.

The surgery lasted about two hours and Wilbur was there already. Tubbo was almost there but got stuck in traffic. Wilbur felt like the room was closing in on him and felt like he would lose air. Techno noticed this and calmed down Wilbur.

A nurse then came in and told the two Tommy was done with surgery. They followed her to the room to wait for him to wake up. "If he wakes up, press the red button." The lady said before leaving.

Tubbo got their an hour later and Tommy was still asleep. You could tell something wasn't right, with the way the doctors were acting. Finally Techno had enough of whatever they were hiding and said, "ok, what the hell is happening here!" The doctors looked scared and some looked shocked.

The one that was in charge came up with a clipboard. "We are afraid to say that, he may be in a coma." The boys looked shocked, scared, and sad. The doctor continued to talk, "and he might have trouble talking when he wakes but we don't exactly know."

The room went stiff, everyone went stiff. No one knew when he would wake up and what if he didn't. What was the problem with him?

"What was the problem with him, if you don't mind me asking." Techno said failing to keep the sadness out of his voice. "Well there was a tracking chip in his brain which isn't healthy for the brain. If it was in their any longer he could have went brain dead, well he can still go brain dead while in his coma." The doctor said.

Tubbo fainted from thinking of his best friend leaving him. Wilbur caught him and placed him on the couch. Soon the doctors left leaving the boys to grief. "We should tell the others, right?" Wilbur said walking up from behind Techno.

The pink haired boy said, "yeah, let me get my phone." Techno opened discord and told everyone to stop streaming that there was an emergency. He only messaged the SMP members knowing that Tommy counts them as family.

"What's wrong Techno?" Dream said. Techno hesitated a bit before talking, "Tommy's in the hospital and he had brain surgery. We are afraid to say that he is in a coma." Techno let a tear slide down his cheek.

The call was full on silent, once in awhile someone will let out a small sob. "How are we going to tell his fans." A soft voice came. It was Captain Puffy who said that, she always thought of Tommy as a son.

"I guess we can all tweet something to give out a hint." Said Fundy. Everyone agreed and decided to all write the same thing:

".@. TommyInnit, we all wish you the best and to survive through these tough times. We are all here shouting your name hoping you open your eyes."

Almost immediately TommyInnit started trending all over Twitter. People who hated, were fans, or even strangers prayed hoping Tommy lived through whatever was happening.

—————————————
Hi! It's not my day today, first I have been having this killer headache all day then I break my favorite side of my fidget cube😢. Why does this have to happen to me!

Word Count- 891