"Plans & Moving"

Hi! All your comments made me laugh I'm so sorry, for real tho that last chapter was like a roller coaster!
—————————————————

Tommy's POV~
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, getting adopted by Techno. What would I even call him?! Techie, Technodad, father, FatherInnit, brother. There's so many names yet less time to think! "Hey! Are you going to stand there all day or pick were you wanna stay."

I looked up seeing who said that but being greeted with Techno. "Wait, what exactly do I call you?" I said.

(Guys please tell me what Techno's name should be for Tommy!)

"You can call me whatever you want!" Techno said. "Hurry up and tell me if you wanna live here or in America." Techno spoke again.

After a bit of thinking Tommy wanted to move to a different place in the UK. "Hey, there's a house for sale next to mine!" Tubbo yelled immediately. Everyone thought it would be good for me to move somewhere that would have friends like them. Well I guess they didn't need to worry about me anymore, I gotz Tbbs t bz with ne.

Time Skip to moving day~

It's been almost a month of planning and getting the house ready. Techno/or a nickname, wanted me to decorate the house since I have a good taste in design. The house has five rooms, two bedrooms, and three guest rooms. There's a game room, three bathrooms, living room, mini movie theater, and a party basement that has a mini laundry room.

Third Person POV~
Tommy's room a decent sized bedroom, he has a bunk bed where the bottom one turns into a couch. His setup is in the corner of his room with double door next to it that leads into his closet. On the top left corner of the room is his own restroom. And when walking out of the bathroom there's a TV-Stand with a big rug in the middle of the room.

 And when walking out of the bathroom there's a TV-Stand with a big rug in the middle of the room

(Yes I drew that^ and imagine the room is a little bit smaller please!)

On Tommy's desk, his computer is placed on the longer side of the table with his school work on the other side. He still has his chair for which he can roll over to other sides of the desk. On his TV stand, there is a medium sized tv with some bottled deodorants on the side. He also has a Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and an old GameBoy. While the rug has a two small bean bags and a very tiny table next to the bags.

The two boys and dog finally got to their house and went to the kitchen. "Hey, you're really good at decorating." The pink haired boy said. "Also, the dog food is in the car please go get it."

"Ok insert name for Technoblade" Tommy said. As Tommy and Walter went out to the car they ran into Tubbo who was tending his garden. "Hey Tommy! You need help?" Tubbo said.

"Hi Tubbo, yes I would love some help please." Tommy said. "Also the dog food bag needs to go onto the floor next to the kitchen counter!"

Tubbo nodded in acknowledgement and took the full bag of dog food while Tommy took the food and water bowl. "Thanks for the help Tubs." Tommy thanked Tubbo. The two boys then went to Tommy's new room and sat on the bean bags. "Tubbo what do you wanna play?" Tommy questioned. Tubbo then said he wanted to play Tetris on the GameBoy. As the boys played around, Walter signaled he needed to go outside.

"Hey Tommy, can I show you my garden!" Tubbo said excitedly. Tommy nodded and went to go leash Walter while Tubbo finished his last game of Tetris. "Hey insert name for Techno Tubbo is going to show me around the neighborhood!" Tommy notified Techno. As the two boys and Walter made their way out Tubbo started talking, "hey I thought you wanted to see my garden?" Tubbo said with a hint of sadness.

"You already showed me it when I came to decorate the house." The youngest replied. The two boys then started going into a state of laughter. "Hey, you two boys with the dog!" An unknown voice said in an angry tone.

———————————
Hi! Look at how many subscribers Tommy has. Also I'll make a part where I'll show the blue prints of each room.