"The News"

Why does something bad always happen when my birthday is coming up. Also, thank you guys for reading my book!
————————

Third Person POV~
The doctors came in telling everyone they had some news. Apparently they found out whose Tommy's parents are but his mom was murdered. She was murdered during the kidnapping of Tommy, and the investigators said she got shot in the head while Tommy was in her arms.

The doctors then started moving on, "also we concluded that your dad is in this room right now!" Those words made everyone shocked and look around. Soon one person found out it was themselves. "M-Me?" Sam said.

(Guys, I don't know what I'm doing just play along ok👍)

Everyone turned around and stared, the room was silent other than the heart monitor. It felt like everyone stopped breathing and earth had stopped moving.

"Sam? You had a child?" Sapnap said. Sam nodded and felt guilty, "I was with my girlfriend and we had a baby at the age of nineteen." He then looked at the floor feeling sad that she wasn't around anymore.

(Hello again, I want to point out this again. I don't know what I'm doing and Sam is going to my 35 years old in this)

Tommy sat there staring at Sam, or his father. He wondered if Sam knew this the whole time, but if he was kidnapped wouldn't people know by his name? "Does this mean my name isn't actually Thomas?" The boy said.

Sam shook his head no and said, "Your name is actually Theodore but your nickname is Theo." Tommy or Theo thought over that name and didn't really like it. "May I keep the name Tom?" He said.

Sam smiled and nodded knowing he would have a son again. The father stood up and walked over to hug Tommy. Everyone smiled at the sight and walked out to give the two some room to catch up on life or something.

"How will we tell our fans this?" Tommy said. Sam shrugged and looked at the ceiling, "I was hoping to bring you to America and look at the family memory book." Tom smiled and agreed to his statement. "Okay.... dad." Tommy then laid his head back and dozed off to sleep.

————————
Hoped ya liked that!

If you guys want a little story time of why I think my birthday's are cursed please tell me!
I would love to share the experiences I have had and maybe the thoughts!