"Visitors"

Welcome! I took a bit of a break, but now I feel great!
—————————————————

Tommy's POV~
For some reason I couldn't see, nor talk. All I could do was listen and use my imagination like you do when reading books.

I started thinking about the Dream SMP, getting sad over roleplay. I knew my online persona was horrible to others and I couldn't stop that. People can't see my soft side other than the SBI group.

But every time I think about that, I see Awesamdude and Captain Puffy. They have seen my soft side and I don't mind, their like parents I've never had.

Too bad I'm stuck in this void, I miss Sam and Puffy. Techno is ok, he sometimes reminds me of my father but at times he acts like a big brother.

I was then pulled out of my deep thoughts by seeing two doors in front of me. One door is green and the other is pink. "Pick a door, and choose wisely for that may be your future." I heard a voice say.

What did it mean by it may be my future. Do I get to choose my future? But if I do then what do the doors mean? I remember what I was thinking about earlier, so the green door represents Sam and the other represents Techno. I really miss Sam so I'll choose green.

Third Person POV~
Tommy walked through the void to the green door. He reached for the handle and pushed open the door. On the other side was Awesamdude standing there smiling. "Hello Tom, come here." Sam said while opening his arms.

As soon as the boy went into the mans arms everything went black. No noise, no objects, no light, and no Tommy. Just the empty void.

Tommy's POV~
It felt like I had been sleeping for ages. As I was opening my eyes there was a bright light there. It took awhile to get use to until I saw people surrounding me. "Huwlo" I tried speaking but there was something wrong with my throat.

Third Person POV again sorry~
Everyone stared at the boy as he opened his eyes. He had big eye bags from his eyes resting for too long. Tommy tried to talk but couldn't get his words out right.

They called for the doctors and was directed out of the room. Everyone was glad he was awake, he's been in a coma for two weeks.

People that's there:
-Philza
-Wilbur
-Techno
-Tubbo
-Nikki
-Awesamdude
-Puffy
-Ranboo
-Dream
-Sapnap
-George

People who will come later:
-Fundy
-Jack
-Hannah(the new member)
-TimeDeo
-Eryn
-Purpled
-BBH
-Foolish
-Quackity
-Jshclatt(did I spell that right)

Please tell me if I missed anyone, I can't think straight!

Also what do you guys think of AwesamDAD? And MamaPuffy?

Word Count- 472