Karls POV- The Castle

⚠️Guys!!! Pretend they didn't leave the cottage yet! I decided to change it a bit!⚠️

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🎥

Tw: None
————————————

Karl's POV~
I watched as Tommy put his bag back on, I've slowly been remembering everything in my regular dimension. And the backpack reminded me of the time I went hiking with Quackity when he visited once.

There was noise coming from outside and I made eye contact with Tommy. We both got up and ran to the window only to see really strong winds blowing past. "Uh, I thing we should stay here for the ni-." I was cut off by another weird noise. Looking past my shoulder I saw a horse tapping on the window with its nose.

"Maybe we can out run the storm with this horse Tommy! Let's go!" I ran out seeing the horse was tied up. As I brought it to the door I questioned where Tommy was. "Tommy!? Where are you?!" I spun in two circles before I heard the boy again. "Karl! We can't leave him here!" I saw Tommy carrying Tommy #2 who was still sleeping.

"But Tommy-." "No Karl, I think whatever happens to him, happens to me!" I thought about it for a bit before a twig slapped me in the face. "OK, OK. Just hurry up!" I yelled louder so he could hear me over the wind.

Time Skip~

After an hour of riding I saw a big castle. "TOMMY! Are you seeing this!? What the honk, this is huge!" I whisper-yelled at the end. "Karl, where exactly are we?" Tommy questioned. "Like I said, we are in another dimension." "Does that mean, I live with a king?" I got confused on what he was saying now. "What? Why do you say that?" I looked over. "Because other me is wearing a cloak and under that is some fancy clothing with a symbol."

My eyes widened at this. We were pulling up to a random village and Tommy #2 may be the prince here but he's knocked out. "Umm. We need to sneak around and hide him." If only I didn't hit the boy in the head I wouldn't be in this situation.

"Karl, I can put on the clothes and we hide him in a tree or tie him up in a tree!" Tommy said once again. "Ok. Just let me stop the horse and you will go change." I saw him nod and take the body away.

One minute later_-~

"KARL!!!" I looked up seeing no one. "Karl! Look I put it on but my body is still transparent!" Tommy came out from behind a tree. "That's fine, we can take the chances!" And with that we both got on the horse. But I made Tommy control it since the castle was right there. "Tommy, remember what I said, you just found me asleep in the forest and I needed help."

Eventually we got to the castle's back gate and there were guards that looked skeptical. "Prince Tommy?" One guard questioned. "WHAT!" Tommy yelled in confusion. I silently face palmed but remembered that Tommy and Tommy #2 are basically the same people. "Yeah that's Tommy, welcome back. Your father hadn't noticed you were gone yet." I felt bad hearing those words knowing that Tommy's parents had left him in our dimension.

"Oh, it's fine!" I heard before we entered. "Did they not notice me?" I questioned out loud. "Shut the fuck up Karl, I know what the hell I'm doing." I heard the anger in Tommy's voice but didn't question it. "Hey Karl, I'm sorry but umm. Where would my room be." After Tommy said that a magical map appeared and landed in his lap.

I somehow managed to get to Tommy #2's room without the guard suspecting anything. But I couldn't blame them, I mean Tommy was literally dragging me through the halls. "Karl, we made it. This is apparently my-" I heard him get cut off by another guard. "Prince Tommy, did you just say the name Karl?" I saw Tommy put on an acting face and started getting offensive, "THE FUCK! NOOO!! What the hell is wrong with you! Does this look like some kind of Karl! Come on uhh, Greg!"

I cringed at my somewhat new name. "Well good afternoon Greg, have a nice stay." The guard said one last time. As the doors close I started talking, "Why Greg out of all names!" I then cringed again. He started laughing at me but I slapped him on the shoulder. "Ok, so I'll be looking through this whole room to find out more about the other me!" And so I watched him look around.

Time Skip~

It's been seven hours and it's getting close to dark. "Karl, I mean Greg, I found out as much as I needed!" I looked over to Tommy standing by the door. "Well. Go ahead!" I waited until he bursts with words.

"Apparently my father is Philza and he is the king. I have two older brothers, who are Techno and Wilbur! And apparently I have a twin brother, which is Tubbo! But I also found out a bit of you. Apparently you are a wanted criminal for being a witch or something. But that's all I have that's about you!"

I raised an eyebrow, "but do you know anything more of yourself?" I saw him nod but he put his finger to his lips. "Karl, let's change your appearance a bit." He whispered.

First we started with a blonde wig which kept getting in my eyes. Tommy then handed me some old looking clothes. And so I went and put them on in his giant closet. "Tommy, this wig is so itchy." I started complaining. "Karl. I mean Greg, I found you in the forest. I helped you so you should be thankful." I then giggled a little finding all this funny. "You know, when we get back, I think we should cosplay together." "Hell no Karl- I mean Greg!" I then bursted out laughing.

————————————
Word Count- 1044

I would have posted this sooner but I accidentally dropped my phone in my dogs water bowl.

I then felt disgusted so I've been cleaning my phone non stop.