"Double Trouble"

Hi! I was too lazy to make the house blue prints but I'm glad my book is/was in first place of SBI!
—————————————————

Third Person POV~
Tommy and Tubbo both turned around to who called for them. "Yeah, you two boys! Come here!" An old lady yelled. The two boys and Walter all went towards the lady but at great distance. "Yes miss, do you need help?" Tubbo aka the oldest asked.

"In fact I do, don't you guys see that sign up there it says no dogs in this area!" The lady yelled. "Ma'am I'm pretty sure you put that sign there and even if you didn't that is a service dog." Tubbo said calmly. This apparently didn't go well with the lady and she started yelling off her head. "SERVICE DOG OR NOT THERES NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOGS HERE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

After a bit of silence a man came to see what the problem was. "Excuse me, is there a problem here?" The man said. "Yea there is, these two young man think they are the boss here and bring out their dog over here!" The lady said upset.

The man looked back at the sign and back at the dog. "Listen young men, I don't know who you think you are but dogs are not allowed here!" The man raised his voice. "Sir I don't know if you realized this but the dog is a service dog." The oldest boy said.

While the conflict was going on Tommy got on his phone and started texting Techno about the situation.

/////////////////////////////////////

Tomz🔫: Techie! I need help!!!!

Technodad: What's wrong bubba?

Tomz🔫: there's a lady and man screaming at us

Technodad: send me your location now!

/////////////////////////////////////

Tommy then put his phone down after sharing his location with Techno. "Tubs! Just walk away!" The younger said with tears threatening to come out. "I'm coming Toms!" Tubbo replied. As Tubbo was trying to walk away the lady put her hand on Tubbo's shoulder. Tommy then ran and separated the two, "personal space lady!" The youngest blurted out.

Of course the man didn't like what he did to the woman so the man stepped up. "Young man, learn your respect for the ladies!" The guy was proud of what he said. "No, she is acting like a bitch!" The youngest yelled back.

The man got so furious he held up his fist and started swinging. Before the fist could hit Tommy another man stepped in.

Technoblade POV~
I was running down the street following the GPS. "God, how far did they go?" It felt like something bad was about to happen so I started running faster and faster. Until I saw a man arguing with my brother. I was furious, I ran more and stood up the the guy who was holding a fist. "Were you going to hit my child?" I said with a death stare.

Third Person POV~
The man looked scared at first but realized he can get the boy in trouble. "Finally an actual adult, sir your child wasn't listening to us and cursing us out." The man said in an annoyed tone. Techno looked back at Tommy who had one tear mark on his cheek. "Sir please tell me the whole story." Techno said while cracking his knuckles.

The man explained about the dog issue and then the boys being "dramatic" also how Tommy cursed the woman out. "Well let's see, you yelled at my son with mental issues about his service dog that makes sure he doesn't die?" Techno said while cracking his neck this time. The man replied with, "well I w-wouldn't put it that way."

Techno then upper punched the dude and made sure his nose bled. "What the frick frack patty wack is going on here!" Everyone then turned their head to someone they recognize.

"Wilbur? What are you doing here?" Techno questioned. "What am I doing here?! Tell me why I heard screams echoing throughout the neighborhood?!" Will said back. "W-Will? They were being mean to me and Tubbo." Tommy said almost crying.

Wilbur looked shocked and sorry for the boys. "Hey it's ok guys, wanna come to my house and meet my roommates?" Wilbur offered. Tommy said he didn't want to go and just wanted to go home. "But you can come with us Will." Techno offered. Wilbur looked up and said yes.

Time Skip~~

Everyone was watching a movie in their movie theater. Of course they made sure it was ok for Tommy to watch this time. Soon the two younger boys fell asleep along with the two older boys.

—————————————
Hi! So I'm learning how to drive online. And I'm on page 31 out of 900! The progress is going so slow I don't want to drive anymore ":)"