"Some Changes"

Hey guys! It's my birthday next week🥳 so excited! Also I spent an hour chatting to a small streamer last night, she was very nice!
——————————————

Third Person POV~
Tommy was confused yet scared. Where was Walter and why did the doctors make everyone go outside? He thought while panicking which made his heart monitor go crazy.

"Hello Tom, please calm down we won't do anything to you." A nice lady said. She looked about thirty and had a soft motherly smile. The smile made Tommy calm down and stare at her. "Tom, may you please try and talk for me?" She said.

The boy nodded and 'tried' to speak, "wphot hwppnled." Was all he said. Tommy kept trying to say the same thing but he couldn't figure out how to talk properly. "Okay Toms, don't freak out but. You may not be able to talk properly again." The lady said.

"But it's ok, that's why I'm here. My name is Elisa and I help people who can't speak." Said the lady. Tommy looked at her feeling like he could trust her but he didn't. He was scared and wanted Walter and Techno.

But Elisa caught the look in his eyes. "Listen, I'll be back tomorrow. In the mean time try not to talk. We still want to see if your throat is damaged." She said while getting up. Tommy nodded and watched as she left.

Soon another doctor came in and explained what had happened. Tommy was in disbelief, his mow could his 'parents' do this to him. "But we have concluded why they did that." The doctor said after seeing the look on Tommy's face.

The boy looked up with a look telling the doctor to continue. "Well we are afraid to say that, you were kidnapped and those people were never your parents." Tommy was in shock hearing this. His whole life was a lie and he didn't know who to trust anymore.

He wanted to ask so many questions but remembered what Elisa told him. Tommy looked around to find something to write on and noticed the doctors clipboard. "Yes you can use my clipboard." The doctor must've read the boys mind.

Tommy took the pen and paper and wrote: Who are my real parents then?
The two sat in silence for awhile until the doctor smirked. "Well, we are doing research right now." That made Tommy perk up and smile.

Soon the doctor left waving goodbye and Tommy waved back. The boy laid his head back and stared at the ceiling, he wondered who his parents were and if anyone else knew already.

He didn't realize people were already in his room until someone tapped on his shoulder. Tommy looked over and saw a short boy.

Tubbo didn't give Tommy a chance to process who tapped him on his shoulder. He gave Tommy a big and tight hug knowing the taller would recognize the hug.

He eventually did and was happy to see his friend. "Hello Tommy!" The oldest boy said happily. The two looked at each other for a bit before someone spoke up.

"What are you two doing?" Said Nikki. Tubbo answered with, "our normal staring contest." Everyone started laughing at the twos competitive competition.

Suddenly boss music started playing and Tubbos vision was getting foggy. He didn't want to lose but his eyes were feeling like a waterfall. While Tommy felt well rested and knew he could leave his eyes open for another twenty minutes.

(This hurts my eyes just writing about this, because I have a weird eye sensitivity issue)

Eventually Tommy won and everyone started laughing. "Hey, this is hard okay!" Tubbo said in a jokingly tone. Everyone was hanging out and talking while trying to get use to Tommy not being able to talk.

"These are some crazy changes!" Ranboo said tiredly. Everyone agreed and somehow all thought of the same idea. "What if we learned sign language!" Everyone said well expect Tommy because you know.

The room filled with small chuckles and silence. Soon there was just silence other than the beeping of the heart monitor. That's when the doctor came in telling everyone he had some news.

Was it good news or bad news?

————————————
Let me re-write what characters will be here!

People who's there:
-Philza
-Wilbur
-Techno
-Tubbo
-Nikki
-Awesamdude
-Puffy
-Ranboo
-Dream
-Sapnap
-George

People who will come later:
-Fundy
-Jack Manifold
-Hannah (the new member)
-TimeDeo
-Eryn
-Purpled
-BBH
-Foolish
-Quackity
-Jschlatt
(People I'm adding to the list)
-Karl
-Skeppy
-Vikkstar😳
-Slimecicle
-Connor
(That's all I'm adding!)

Word Count- 766