"Interactions"

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🐝
(It's a Bee^^)

Tw: Extreme Bullying
————————————

Narrator's POV~
After Tommy chatted with his friends he checked the time. It was '2:07' in the morning. But Tommy wasn't tired yet and he also remembered that one of his old online friends lives in Texas as well.

Deo (Text Message)

Tommy: Deo

Tommy: where in Texas do you live at

Deo: why, and you do know that its two in the morning for me.

Tommy: ok I don't live in the UK anymore

Tommy: in fact I'm living in Texas now

Deo: ok i just tracked your phone location and I want you to sneak out

Deo: I'll be there in five minutes

Tommy: k

Tommy unplugged his phone and grabbed his shoes. "What else do I need," the boy thought. After a bit of thinking he grabbed his coat and slowly headed downstairs. He made sure to grab a spare key just in case he got locked out and then he stood in his front yard.

"Toms?" A voice came from the dark. "Deo!" Tommy whisper yelled. The two boys hugged each other and started walking to the park. "We haven't talked in forever." Deo said. Tommy hummed in response and they both sat onto a bench. "Life keeps getting better and bad." Deo looked over confused.

"Well I know pretty much everything about you, and now we have to catch up." Deo said. "Deo. I'm glad your my friend." Tommy said yawning. The two FRIENDS sat in silence thinking of secrets they would want to share. "I miss recording with you Toms." Deo spoke up. "I do too. And I would like to say that I found my biological dad." Tommy blurted out. "Woah, that was sudden. Please explain." Deo said.

(After Tommy explained his life, because I'm too lazy to write down all the things that happened)

"Hey Toms, life will get better. But for now it may get worse. Just wait it out and I will always be here." Deo said. Tommy thanked him and fell asleep on his shoulder. This is not a ship. I don't ship minors nor anyone.

Tommy's POV~
I woke up again seeing Deo poking me. "Yes." I said. "It's almost five in the morning." I looked at my phone and got up. "Bye Deo." Then I ran off. Sam usually gets up at five-thirty in the morning so I decided to go explore. It was only 4:57am so I really did have some time. In my little adventure I found an abandoned bridge with an old railroad.

I sat on the edge and stared at the stars knowing they would disappear when the sun comes up. I looked at my phone again seeing 5:11am. While getting up I found an old pencil on the ground. I grabbed it and wrote my YouTube channel on the wooden bridge.

Then I headed home, still no one was awake so I plugged my phone in and went downstairs to make breakfast. I made some ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 with bacon and eggs. I even made some coffee for Sam and Puffy while pouring milk into two glasses for me and Tubbo.