"Awake"

Cheese Trap
Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🪤

Tw: Sadness, Coma
———————————

Narrator's POV~
It's been almost a week since the young boy slipped into a coma. Doctors say his body shut down due to traumatic stress and just needs to heal itself. While Sam on the other hand was skeptical of this. He knew Tommy was feeling ill and had a small memory problem. That couldn't just be from traumatic stress, right?

Everyday Tubbo would visit his somewhat of a brother. A week was about to pass and the older boy wanted to stay with his friend when that date comes. He didn't want Tommy to be alone when hitting an 'anniversary' for being in a weeks worth Coma.

Tubbo invited Puffy and the minors of the D-SMP to visit Tommy for this time. They all believe that he would wake up if there are close friends nearby in one place. And well.... I guess you could say that worked.

Tommy's POV~
It felt like I had such a weird fever dream. As I opened my eyes I spotted Walter laying on the bed with me. But it wasn't my own bed, it was a hospital bed. I looked over to see a figure.... no... two figures sitting down on a couch.

One was asleep and the other was staring out the window. "Sam?" I croaked out. They looked at me with a big smile, I watched as he walked over to my bed side.  "Hey Toms, how are you feeling." He said over a whisper.

"Water..." was all I could manage.

Sam went over to a counter and pulled out some small plastic cups from the cabinet. He poured sink water into the cup and handed it to me. "Thanks." I said slowly tipping the cup to my mouth. "Wanna watch some Tv?" I looked up seeing a Tv and a wall filled with pinned papers next to it. I nodded and watched Sam turn each channel, making a soft static noise every time it switches.

"Where are the doctors." I said once Sam found a show to watch. "They knew you were going to wake up this week, and you were already looking healthy so they left and told me to call if something bad happens." I nodded looking back down at the cup I was holding.

"I'm still tired." I yawned out. There, I felt someone softly touch my hand as they grabbed my cup. "Go to sleep Tommy." I heard a woman's voice say. I hummed in response and I let myself fall into a state of sleep.

Puffy's POV~
I woke up to soft voices, thinking it was the doctors probably talking to Sam. My eyes opened more and there I saw Tommy awake. "I'm still tired." I heard him say. Sam looked over to me and waved me over. While walking over to him I saw Tommy slowly tipping the cup over while trying to stay awake. Tommy was like a son to me so like a normal mother would do I walked over to him.

I slowly moved my hands to his and took his cup for him. "Go to sleep Tommy." I said as he laid his head back. Then soft snores filled the room, letting us know that he was safe and healthy again. "Hey Sam, Tubbo and the other kids should be here soon. You should at least get a bit of sleep before they get here." I whispered to the man standing in front of me.

"Thanks Puffy." I lastly heard before watching him slowly make his way to the couch. "Goodnight boys." I said. Then I walked down to the first floor and out the doors, patiently waiting for the children.

"He's awake."

————————————
Word Count- 653

I CANT WAIT FOR THE ANGST!!!

So how are you guys?

(Ill try to respond to everyone even if the things you say don't make sense!🌝👍)