"Freedom"

Hi! I'm apparently about to meet the best Clarinet player in Houston Texas! Can't wait!
—————————————

Tommy's POV~
I stare at the door seeing two figures walk in. Those faces never changed since the last time I saw them. "Mom, dad..." I heard myself talk. I sounded scared, tired, and sad all in one.

They sat down, both being hand cuffed to the table so they don't escape. "Hello son." My so called mother said. To be honest I didn't want to see her, well I didn't want to see both of them. They left me to die and now their back trying to take me hostage.

Now it's my time to shine, it's my time because they had their time. They went away thinking I was a problem but I'm just some health insurance to them. I guess I was too angry to noticed myself digging into my arm with fingernails.

"Why would you leave me?" I knew they made up an answer but I was going to push them until they drop. "We went on a little business trip!" I heard my dad say. Wait he wasn't my father anymore, I was adopted already.

"I'm not your son anymore, so don't lie." I could tell they were confused. They were thinking I just moved in with my adult friend. "What do you mean, you're our child!" My so called mother said. Maybe if I call her by her real name she can stop calling me her son.

"Listen Susan Simons! I am not in your family anymore, I have been adopted!" I never thought I would raise my voice to them but I did.

Third Person POV~
After Tommy yelled at his mother 'Susan,' she looked lost inside. She wanted to know who he got adopted by and see who took him from them. But why did she care all of the sudden.

All she remembered was getting an email, seeing a picture of Tommy. The email is from the p̸o⃠l҉ጎc̶乇 but the file is corrupted. They gave them information and the time to be there. In the email they said they would be arrested, but there was more.

There was an envelope with a tracking device. Where was the tracking chip though? And who has the tracking device now.

The Male Officers POV~
I sat their watching behind the glass wall. Watching as my plan went on knowing this was perfect. The parents will never be able to lose their child again, how could that man adopted a child from their birth parents.

I wouldn't call myself a corrupted cop, more like a hero. Once a family always a family, and now they have their chance to make that happen again. The boy will soon realize he's crazy and side with the parents. I'll be able to lock up that man who wears a pig mask, which I think is weird.

I remember that time they brought the kid here. I was told he has memory issues and he thought they were kidnapping him. Of course I would side with the adults, because kids are not truthful. I swear I'm not a corrupted cop.

Why do I keep thinking that. But I also remember the couple telling me these exact words, "please put a tracking chip in his head." Those words were weird to me. I didn't mind though.

The doctors kept telling the parents that it wasn't safe and when activated he can have seizures. But if they had a certain device near them they can get through the seizures. But years later, they left him alone and got a dog. I still wanna know why they left.

But I heard them say they left for a business trip. My chief must have got it all wrong. Everyone in the station is stupid and should follow my orders but they say I'm too suspicious. But why?

Third Person POV~
Tommy sat their filled with anger but wasn't showing it. "Why would anyone believe your lies!" The boy yelled. He just wanted a normal life and not be guided for the rest of life.

Of course he never thought he was crazy and wanted to stay with his new father, or so he calls brother. Brother Techie, the only person Techno could be called that is by Tommy. They share secrets and respect one another.

So when Tommy said, "lock them up, they abandoned a child without food and money!" The police had to follow those orders. Of course that one officer was blending in with the others. He had a plan that no one knew of except for the people he was putting in jail.

Now, is the right time for this special plan. Starting tomorrow he will learn to fight and gather information from the parents. They will take over.

————————————
Hi. 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝. 𝚈𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎? 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜: (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')     𓆉.   ☜︎.   ⚣⚢⚣⚥⚤. 𐂂𐂃𓃠𓅿𓃰𓄁𓆏𓅷𓃱𓃗𓅓
𝕃𝕠𝕝. 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝!

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ- 843