"Stream"

Hi! I forgot I was a writer for a bit!
——————————

Techno's POV~

I opened my eyes to see Tommy leaning his head on my shoulder. I knew his head was going to be sore later so I carried him to his couch that unfolded into a bed. As I turned around I see Wilbur there with sorrow in his eyes. "Are you ok Will, is something bothering you?" He still stared at me. "Blue." Was all Wilbur said. I remember him telling me he sleepwalks so this must be happening now.

I walked up to him and placed my hand on his back. "Come on Will, let me show you to an extra room." I said. We walked slowly to another room and Wilbur sat in bed and lay his head down.

Third Person POV~
As Techno closed the door he turned around and saw a guest bedroom door open. Slowly but steady he walked over to the door but saw a young Tubbo in the bed. He looked at the clock that read 03:21 am. "Sleep well." The pink haired boy whispered while walking to bed.

Time Skip to morning~

Tommy was in the kitchen with Tubbo making some pancakes. As they were mixing the ingredients Tommy put his hand on his neck. "Hey, are you ok Tommy?" Tubbo questioned. The two boys at in a bit of silence until the younger replied. "Yeah, I think I slept in a weird position last night."

Tubbo grinned slightly and brought out his phone. "I think I know why, look at this picture." Tubbo showed Tommy his phone and snickered a bit. The picture showed Tommy laying his head on Techno's shoulder. "Hey! Delete that now!" Tommy yelled. "Never!" Tubbo said back while sticking out his tongue.

The two boys started chasing each other around the kitchen counter while laughing out loud. "Hey what's all that noise!" A man said coming into the kitchen. There stood Wilbur with a red beanie and a striped shirt looking like where's Waldo.

"Hey big dubs, we were just messing around." Said Tommy while looking over at Tubbo. "So are you going to make pancakes or play around?" Questioned Wilbur.

Almost immediately the two boys made their way to the mixing bowl and finished up the pancakes. "Hurry up Tubbo, you were supposed to make the Toast!" Yelled Tommy. Wilbur was still watching from the corner smiling knowing that Tommy was now safe and happy.

Wilbur's POV~
As I watched the boys fight over mixing ingredients I looked back hearing soft snores. "Hey boys I'm going to wake Techno!" I saw the young boys look at me and nod.

I walked up to a door with some stickers on it. I opened the door to grey walls, pink curtains and a pink rug. "Techno, time to wake up." I whisper yelled. I was too scared of waking him up but knew he needed to eat. Soon enough I gave up and met Tommy outside his door. "Hey Toms." I greeted him.

Third Person POV~
Tommy shook his head in disappointment. "Why are you so scared?" The boy questioned. Wilbur shrugged in response while smiling weakly. The older watched as the youngest entered the room.

Tommy opened the curtains filling the room with light. "Techie, I made breakfast for you, will you try it pleassssse!" Tommy brought out the S. Techno sat up and looked at the young boy. "Of course Bubba, as long as you're happy." Replied Techno in a raspy voice.

As soon Techno saw Wilbur he coughed and became distant again. "Hey Will." He said in a monotone voice. Wilbur smiled with hurt in his eyes not being able to share a family bond with him.

Time Skip again very sorry~

Wilbur finished his pancakes and decided to leave the house. "Hey Tommy and Techno, you guys should probably stream soon your fans are worried!" Wilbur yelled before leaving. Tommy took out his phone and went to Twitter for the first time in a month. "Woah, so many big creators are worried!" Techno looked at Tommy and said, "of course they are, you're the fastest growing child out there!" Tommy then looked up with a bright smile.

"Thanks Techie, but I didn't mean to say that out loud!" Tommy said laughing. Tubbo then said his goodbyes and left Techno and Tommy. "So how are we going to stream?" Tommy said. The pink haired boy shrugged and said, "I don't have my computer set up so I'll join your stream." With that Tommy's eyes glowed up.

Techno decided to clean up while he waited for Tommy to greet his stream. After Techno finished he went to his room feeling anxious. He didn't know why, maybe it's because they were going to see his soft side one day.

Tommy saw Techno peek in and decided to take a breathe. "Chat, I have to tell you guys something or the reason why I moved." Tommy said

(Okay this paragraph is Tommy talking)
"Chat, in my last stream I ever did you saw me pass out. The reason of that is because of my low blood sugar issue. It causes me to pass out sometimes and I need to take medicine to survive. But that's not all. I have epilepsy which is why I mostly have a service dog. I got him because my parents abandoned me in the house I was originally in. No chat I did not move back in with my parents. In fact I got adopted by someone you all should know."

Tommy looked at Techno and nodded. The pink haired boy slowly walked in front of the camera. "Yes chat, I got adopted by Techno." Tommy said happily. Soon enough the two just talked to the chat or either switched turns on playing Minecraft PVP.

"Ok chat, I think I'm going to end here bye!" Tommy then raided Wilbur who was playing Rust by now. Techno put a hand on Tommy making him look up. "Thank you for being here Bubba." The older said.

———————————
Hi! I've noticed I kept forgetting the word count so let me put that. But I also have to work on my other books now!

Word Count- 1041