"SBI Thougts"

Just realized how much of an emotional roller coaster this story is!

Ĕ̈m̆̈ŏ̈j̆̈ĭ̈ ŏ̈f̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ D̆̈ă̈y̆̈:̆̈ 🤹

Tw: Betrayal??, Sadness, Coma
——————————

Techno's POV~
Ever since Sam took Tommy I haven't been the same. I knew my mood was changing but I didn't care. The boy was like my brother, my secret keeper. But he left me, knowing how alone I would probably be.

That's when I met Ranboo, he was kind of like me and Tommy. I started to get better with my emotions again, trying to forget that Tommy left me. Yet, I accidentally forgot who he was for a couple days. When Ranboo said that Tommy was in a Coma and he was invited to go see him in the hospital I felt empty. I remember the whole conversation like it was just a second ago.

"Hey Techno, I'll be gone for awhile." "Why." I answered.
"Tommy apparently got hurt and is now in a Coma, I was invited to go see him."

"You know Tommy? And you didn't tell me?! Also, I wasn't invited!?" I was furious.
"Oh, I knew Tommy once Tubbo became his friend!"

I felt hurt by this. First Tommy left me then Ranboo came in being like a different Tommy. Only for me to find out he was Tommy's friend for years and didn't tell me. I can't believe Tommy, he put bad habits on Ranboo and stole my new brother. It may sound stupid but if anyone were in my place they would feel the same emotions as me. It's always about Tommy, who cares if his life is like a business graph. He can do better in life, but nooo he's seeking attention. I wonder how the others feel.

(A/n: REMEMBER GUYS!!! This story isn't real! Just wanted to remind you guys!)

Wilbur's POV~
Tommy suddenly stopped talking to me for awhile. Like, I know he's moving but he could at least call me. Like they should all be done unpacking. But the past two days whenever I sent him a message I could see that he opened it and read it. But no response... that sucks! I even met Ranboo while he was gone, and found out he was his friend too. Apparently Tommy doesn't ignore him but he ignores me.

Ranboo says that he is having some memory problems all of the sudden, but that is a stupid excuse. All I feel now is anger, and it hurts my own feelings. Then I got news that Tommy was in a Coma. I felt really bad... but I found it as another excuse. This was like a habit I have now. I can't believe anything the boy does, and I don't know why.

Philza's POV~
Tommy was always like a son to me. I never thought any different. He had been ignoring some people recently but I say he just needs a break from some people. From a family experience I know that being around too many people causes stress and may be bad for the human brain.

While the boy was out I met Ranboo. Wilbur and Techno wanted to make him part of the group but I told them we needed to wait for Tommy. For some reason they disliked Tommy all of the sudden. I think they were being selfish and only thinking about themselves. But some sad news came out, apparently Tommy was in a Coma.

I knew that I had to be strong for Tommy but I couldn't. I broke down crying not knowing what even happened to him. But like I said, I needed to be strong. So I kept on my daily life, still not forgetting Tommy though. Thinking that... maybe I should visit him one day. And also invite some other D-SMP members too, that was the best idea I've ever had!

———————————
Word Count- 679

This is such a good build up to angst.

Angst is hard to make so if something doesn't make sense then just pretend it makes sense!

Also, TWO POST IN ONE DAY?! Who am I?!