28

"Hey dude, you okay?" Renjun asked, slightly concerned as he saw the look on his friend's face. But right now, Jeno could care less about how he looked.

All he could think about was Jieun. Class had just started, but he couldn't get her out of his mind. He had been feeling this away ever since she had left with Mark.

He was definitely the opposite of relaxed. His leg was going up and down in anticipation as he watched the clock. He knew that he had to see Jieun.

It was as if he was going crazy.

They had finally finished their lectures but Jeno was still behaving strangely.

Jaemin looked at his friend worriedly. But he didn't say anything.

...

Jeno was about to explode.

Jaemin knew that if anyone said something that would piss him off it was all going to be over.

"Jeno, could you come and help me with dinner?" Jaemin asked.

Jeno looked at his friend with wide eyes, but nodded. Chenle snickered and was about to say something before Jisung quickly put a hand over his mouth.

Apparently the youngest had picked up on his hyung's mood and knew that whatever Chenle was about to say would make him mad.

"You know one day you're going to annoy the wrong person and when that day comes, I won't be there to save you." Jisung said as he stressfully sighed.

Chenle laughed, the dolphin like noise echoing through the living room.

"Jeno, are you okay?" Jaemin asked, concerned about his friend's unusual behaviour.

"I don't know." He said, "I just....I need to see Jieun." He said helplessly. Jaemin's eyes widened. The bond, that's what was wrong with Jeno.

Jaemin sighed, "Jeno, how much time have you spent with Jieun since you bonded to her?" He asked.

Jeno tried to remember, but closed his eyes in shame when he couldn't tell him. Jeno hadn't spent a lot of time with Jieun.

"God, I'm such an idiot." He said as he shook his head. Jaemin nodded his head, "A complete idiot."

Jaemin gave him a box. Jeno looked at him, confused. The other boy simply rolled his eyes, "That's Jieun's dinner." He said.

Jeno continued to look at him confused.

Jaemin threw his arms up in defeat before turning the boy around and giving him a hard hit in the back, "You dumbass, I'm giving you an excuse to see her! Pack a bag with two sweatshirts, a pair of sweatpants, and a toothbrush!" He said as he started to push Jeno out of the kitchen.

"Wait, why do I need to pack a bag?" He asked. Jaemin looked at him with a blank face, "If Mark hyung didn't come back after going to her house, what makes you think that you will?"

...

That's how Jeno found himself standing outside Jieun's door with a backpack around one arm and her dinner in his hand.

He took a deep breath before knocking on her door. There was silence and the only thing Jeno could hear was his breathing.

Jieun opened the door and was surprised to see Jeno standing there.

"Hey." She said softly. Jeno showed her a small smile, "Hey."

"Uhm, Jaemin said to bring you dinner." He said stupidly.