7

"Ready?" Chenle asked as he watched the girl turn around and face them.

She nodded and it seemed like she was really excited, "So where are we going?"

The boys looked at each other before Jisung spoke up, "Uh, we could go shopping."

Jieun froze. Really? They wanted to go shopping for their first date?

"Uh sure, if you want to go shopping I guess we could do that." she replied unsurely.

However Jisung was quick to pick up on her disappointment. "Is there anywhere you want to go?" he asked.

The problem with the boys was that they only ever went shopping when they went on dates with Soojin, she never wanted to go anywhere else. Since she was their first girlfriend they had just naturally assumed everyone did it.

Jieun perked up at his question, "Well there's this carnival that comes here a few days every month, and I was thinking that we could go and check it out." she said shyly while fidgeting.

The boys were surprised, but they could see her eyes sparkle as she talked about the carnival. They smiled at her. "That sounds way better than shopping, so which way to this carnival?" Chenle asked.

She pointed left and the three of them started to walk.

.........................................................................

It was safe to say that the three of them hadn't had this much fun in a very long time.

Jieun and Jisung sat on a bench as they waited for Chenle, who left to use the washroom.

It was 7:30 and getting dark. The two of them sat quietly staring at the multicoloured carnival lights. Jieun had a churro in one hand and a teddy bear that Jisung and Chenle had won for her in the other.

After a while Jisung turned and stared at Jieun. How could they have missed someone like her. He started to feel guilty as he remebered the past five months, they never really paid attention to her.

Sure they always wondered why the cafe only had one waitress, but it never occurred to them that there would be a possibility of her being their soulmate.

In fact, they never even considered the possibility that their soulmate would be near them.

"Hey." Jisung said as he continued to stare at the girl.

She hummed in response before looking at him, her eyes sparkled as they reflected the lights.

"They'll come around you know, the hyungs. They're just a little confused is all." He said as he turned.

The girl simply smiled, "It's fine. The only thing that I want is for all of you to be happy, that's why I never told you that I was your soulmate five months ago when I found out." She said as she turned to look back at the lights.

Jisung was watching her out of the corner of his eyes.

"If being with Soojin is what makes them happy, then I hope they have a happy relationship." Jieun's eyes glazed over a bit.

Jisung felt his heart break a little. He looked down at her hand, which was tightly wrapped around the bear they had won for her, before slowly moving and putting his hand over hers.

Jieun looked down, Jisung took the bear from her and held it in his other hand, while he wrapped his hand around hers.

Jieun started at his hand. At first Jisung thought that he had overstepped his boundaries, but he was relieved when she tightened the grip.