36

(Just a note, but Yeri still has her legs. They are paralyzed so she can't use them but they are still there)

"So.....if you keep pretending to be mad at the others, does that mean I get to have you all for myself?" Haechan asked casually while he clung to  Jieun, who was trying to make ramen for the two of them.

Jieun stopped for a minute and looked at him with a confused smile. "Why would I pretend to be mad at the others?" She asked innocently.

Haechan stared at her for a while before he pecked her on the lips, completely throwing of the younger girl and causing her to get flustered.

"I mean, technically, I was the only one who apologized to you...." He dragged off, taking advantage of the fact that his soulmate was distracted.

But she wasn't going to let him get away with it. "But, technically, you apologized for everyone...." She said, not missing his frown. Haechan whined and buried his head in Jieun's neck.

"Jieunieeeee, come on!!!! We've never even been on a date! I need some alone time with you!" Jieun raised an eyebrow. She slightly turned her head, coming face to face with Haechan's light brown hair.

"How come you guys like my neck so much?" She mumbled against his head. Haechan lifted his head, he had his arms wrapped around her waist and was staring at her in confusion.

"What?" He asked confusedly, making him look like a puppy. "What do you mean?"

"Why do you guys keep nuzzling into my neck?" She asked, her head tilted as she looked at him, trying to resist the urge to pat his incredibly soft hair.

Haechan thought for a while before looking at her. "I'm not sure, there's just something about the nook of your neck. Why? Do you not like it when we do that?" He asked worriedly.

Jieun shook her head quickly, "No." She said adamantly. "I was just curious." The younger girl told him quietly. Haechan smiled gently at her shyness to ask him about such a small thing.

But Jieun had been curious about the whole thing.

"You're so cute." He said sweetly, placing a kiss on her cheek. Jieun smiled before turning and giving him a kiss, on the lips.

"You know..." She started as she put the ramen into two bowls. "If you want to go on a date, we can go on one right now."

Haechan stood frozen in place. When Jieun finally managed to wriggle out of his grasp, she took the two bowls of ramen and went to the living room.

The older boy jumped out of his shock and followed his soulmate. "What do you mean? It's raining outside." Haechan said, a frown on his face.

Jieun sat down on the couch and patted the spot beside her. "Just because it's raining, doesn't mean we can't have a date. Let's just have a stay-at- home date" She said, nonchalantly.

Haechan looked at her blankly before realizing that the younger girl had a point.

They didn't have to be outside to have a date.

"Alright, what should we do then?" He asked as he sat down beside her, not leaving even an inch of space between the two.

Jieun smiled, "How about we watch a movie." Her suggestion came out muffled because of her mouthful of ramen.