5

"Hey." Chenle said.

Jieun looked behind him, the other boys were there too. She could see that Haechan finally recognized her, it seems like he had no idea who she was because she had the mask on. The others were quiet and trying their best not to look at her, but she saw them anyway.

However, one boy stood out. Jisung looked at her and didn't break away like the others. He looked as if he wanted to tell her something but he couldn't.

Jieun looked back at Chenle, the boy looked a little nervous. But that was probably because she was taking so long to reply to him. Jieun took off her mask, seeing as there was no point in hiding her face anymore.

She showed him a small smile before saying, "Hey."

Chenle relaxed, he put a happy smile seeing that the girl was as happy to see him as he was to see her.

"You okay?" he asked, he was concerned because she was in the washroom for quiet a while.

Jieun's eyes slightly widened, "Yeah."

Her voice cracked. At this point all of the boys were looking at her.

Chenle frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just uhh girl things." she said , her head slightly lowered.

God this is so embarrassing, she thought. She couldn't believe that she was lying to 7 boys, who happened to be her soulmates, about why she was in the washroom for so long. On top of that she used "girl things" as her excuse.

If her grandmother could see her now, she would be dead.

All of the boys were flustered, they had no idea what to say. Chenle felt particularly stupid. Of course it was that? Why else would she have been in the washroom for that long?

As the 8 of them awkwardly stood there, Mark noticed something that caught his eye.

"Is that blood?" he asked.

Everyone was suddenly looking at her arm.

"Mark you idiot, didn't you hear her?! It's that time of the month for her." Haechan said as he elbowed Mark.

"Haechan you dumbass! Girls don't bleed from there during that time of the month you idiot!" Jeno said back as he elbowed Haechan harder.

"Oh." He said. His ears slowly turning red.

"God I'm so embarrassed to know you." Renjun said as he shook his head.

However, what both Mark and Jeno said slowly came together for the boys. She, very clearly, is not supposed to be bleeding from her arm.

Jieun you are so unbelievably stupid, she thought to herself. How could you wear a white sweater today and then not check if it bled threw?

"Oh uh, I must have hit my arm somewhere." Jieun said, trying to make it sound like a small thing.

But the boys wouldn't let it go.

"Really? Cause that looks pretty big." Jaemin said. He wasn't wrong, it turns out that a lot of blood bled threw. Which begs the question of how Jieun hadn't noticed earlier.

"Yep, it's totally fine and doesn't hurt at all." she said, which was a total lie. Her soulmate mark was back to hurting again, a lot. It seems that whenever she was close to them the mark decides to just hurt.

"Your shaking."

Jieun's eyes widened. She looked at Jisung before looking down at her hands. Sure enough, they were shaking like there was no tomorrow.