18

"Renjun," Jieun started as they walked down the narrow road together.

Renjun looked at her, "Yeah?" He asked. Jieun looked down before taking a deep breath.

"I don't think Soojin would like it if you spent so much time at the cafe and walking me home." She said slowly, looking over at him to see his face.

Renjun smirked, "You don't need to worry about that. She doesn't have to like it cause she isn't my girlfriend anymore."

Jieun looked at him with her eyes wide and her mouth open. "What?! When?"

Renjun still had his smirk on as he looked to her, "Well she didn't like it, but then again I don't really care."

"Do the boys know?" She asked, still looking at him as if he was crazy.

Renjun shrugged, "They never asked." He said while continuing to walk.

Jieun stopped and stared at him. Renjun looked back when he saw that he was walking alone.

Jieun was watching him with wide eyes, the same eyes that Soojin had shown him when he told her that he was breaking up with her.

Renjun had come to a different cafe this time. It was the day after he had walked Jieun home for the first time, after he had met her parents.

He knew that he couldn't be with Soojin after he promised Jieun's parents that he would take care of her.

Not that he was complaining, he was starting to get annoyed at the fact that Soojin was only dating them for money.

He saw Soojin open the cafe door before looking around. Her eyes landing on him as she made her way towards him.

She sat down and looked at him. She raised an eyebrow, "Different place today? Have you guys finally gotten sick of going to the same cafe over and over again." She said with a smirk.

Renjun felt his anger flare up. How dare she talk about that place like that. He narrowed his eyes at her but didn't say a word.

She looked around, "Where are the others?" She asked. Renjun internally scoffed, so now she looks for them?

"They're not coming." He said curtly. Soojin raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Well okay then, why'd you call me?" She asked.

At least she knows somethings up. He thought as he looked at her.

"I'm breaking up with you." He said without hesitation.

Soojin's confident facade broke as she stared at him with wide eyes. But before she could say anything Renjun cut in.

"Oh and please don't make a scene, I'd like to be able to come back here sometime." He said, taking a sip of his coffee.

He could see Soonjin's face turn red. She literally looked like she might blow up, and that makeup wasn't fooling anyone.

"First those two and now you?! That soulmate of yours can't be that much better than me, she's probably broke and living in a dump." Soojin fumed.

That was the last straw for Renjun. She could belittle him all she wanted, but to go after Jieun like that! He wasn't going to let her get away with it.

"You little bitch, you better watch what you say unless you want our whole campus to know how you really act like." Renjun threatens as his eyes darkened.

Soojin's eyes widened in fear. Renjun had never spoken to her in that way.

"Don't push it. I'm only going to tolerate so much because you're still dating some of my friends, but the moment you step over your boundaries, your going to regret it." He said to her.