Vaccinations: Destiel One Shot

Hello my lovely readers! This was written in honor of flu season! Yay! In this one shot, Dean takes a now human Castiel to the doctor to get a flu shot, something that Dean is now practically immune to. Cas is super nervous and Dean tries to calm him down.
Dean pulled up to the doctor's office and pulled the key out of the ignition and turned to Cas,"You ready?"
Cas's hands trembled as he ran them over his pants,"I suppose." Dean cocked his head,"You okay?"
Cas didn't respond.
"Are you scared?" Dean asked.
Cas didn't meet his gaze, staring at the door of the office with wide eyes,"Yes." He answered bluntly. The hunter smiled at the sight of his usually calm angel shaking and nervous.
"It's just a shot, Cas. It's not that big a deal." Dean said, his eyes twinkling in a sort of amusement. "We do not have these 'shots' in Heaven." Cas said, his voice wavering slightly.
Dean rubbed his arm soothingly,"It barely even hurts. Kind of like when you get pinched. Only for a second, then it's okay." Dean paused, thinking for a moment,"You get a bandaid." He added.
Cas nodded,"Okay."
"I will be with you the whole time. I won't let anything happen to you."
Cas nodded again, feeling slightly more confident,"Okay, Dean. I'm ready."
Dean smiled, slapping Cas's thigh affectionately,"That's the Cas we all know and love."
So it's a little weird, I'll admit, but a little cute to see Cas nervous, since he's so cool and calm usually. Lol later lovelies!