Uncle Padfoot: A Harry Potter One Shot

James is at work and Lilly's water just broke. Sirius is the only one around.

Lilly sighed as the clear liquid leaked through her dress. A contraction shot through her stomach,"Sirius!" She called with a pained voice.

A black dog trots into the room and looks at the woman, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. Suddenly, the dog's eyes grow wide and he transforms into a man with rather long hair and a beard,"Are you alright, Lilly?"

"The baby.." She says as her second contraction ends.

Sirius' eyes get wide,"OH MY GOSH LILLY IM SO HAPPY. I'LL GO GET THE BAG WAIT SHOULD I PACK THE BABY'S TOOTHBRUSH OH WAIT HE WON'T HAVE TEETH."

The woman watched in amusement as the man rushed through the house,"Let's get a move on, nerd."

The man runs his hands through his hair as he screams,"LILLY I'M NOT READY TO BE A FATHER!!"

Lilly places her hand on her hip,"Sirius, you're not the father."

The man rambles on,"LILLY THIS IS EVERYONE'S BABY!! WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE A WIZARD? WHAT IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS?" He goes on and on until another contraction wracks her body,"Sirius..."

"Right!" He says and apparates the two to the hospital.

Little AU. Probably not even accurate. Whatever.