Wounded: DeanXSamXReader

Sam was the more wounded of the two. Dean was at least able to walk. The two of you rushed Sam into his bedroom and lay him down on the bed.
You shoved Dean into a chair and told him not to touch his wounds until you could get to them.
Sam was covered in blood. His plaid shirt was drenched in the red liquid.
You pulled off the overshirt, his black t-shirt and his undershirt to get to his skin. This man must get crazy hot during the summer. The long gash across his chest made you wince.
Sam began to stir suddenly. You smiled,"Hey, Sammy. I'm gonna help you, but you need to stay laying down."
Sam rubbed his head and nodded. You pulled out a towel and some antiseptic rinse. Dousing the towel in it, you turned back to Sam to find Dean comforting him,"This might sting, Sam, so if it gets to be too much, let me know." You informed him.
He nodded once more and you wiped the paper towel to the gash. He winced but twice. You bandaged it tightly and kept his shirts off so it could get some air.
Pushing Dean back into his chair, you pulled out your thread, needle and numbing gel.
You quickly examined the long cut on his cheek. Dean winced as you touched the bruises that surrounded one of his many scrapes.
"I'll just numb it and stitch it up, okay?" He nodded and you worked on it. Dean was fussy when he was in pain, especially when he was anticipating the pain.
It was a mistake telling him that fixing up the bullet wound would hurt.
Rolling up his sleeve, he grabbed your wrist,"Do you have to do this?" You were surprised when you saw his eyes watery. Sam had passed out on the bed across the room. "Dean, I'm just gonna help you." You said.
Pulling tweezers out, you aimed then over his injury, "Ready?" You asked him. Squeezing his eyes shut, he nodded.
You stuck the tweezers in the bullet hole and Dean cried out, turning his face toward the ceiling. You stopped until Dean had managed to calm himself down. Then you began to search for the bullet. With every movement, Dean's arm tensed up more.
"Dean, you have to relax your arm, okay? I don't want to hurt you and I'm not trying, but this has to be done."
He nodded and his arm relaxed more, but not fully. Finally, you fished the bullet out and began to sew the hole closed after cleaning it.
I cleaned the blood off Dean's arm and cheek, then kissed his forehead,"Go take a nap, sweetheart."
His eyelids dropped as he shuffled across the hall to his room. You smiled. What were you going to do with this boys?