If I Die Young: Taken from @Cas_Novak 's Destiel One Shot Collection

Firstly, this is not mine. this belongs to @Cas_Novak and it's depressing as shit. Secondly, thanks for almost 2K reads!

Dean's eyes widened. It was cancer. Out of all things, the pain had to be cance. He broke down, for the first time in a long time and cried. How were Sam and Cas going to take this? He couldn't just leave the two without saying goodbye.

"I'm sorry, Dean, but you have a month to live."

Those words kept repeating themselves in Dean's head.

One month.

ONE.

MONTH.

That's all he had to tell Castiel.

Just one month to say three words.

He had to tell him now.

Dean thanked the doctor and left the office, making his way to the car. He had been making excuses for the last for months about his pain, but it wasn't worth it anymore. He just needed to tell them.

The doctors weren't able to spot it earlier; the equipment wasn't good enough. It only spotted the obvious things. It was obvious enough now and there was no going back.

He started the car and drove home to the motel that Sam, Cas and him were staying at.

When he reached the motel, he got out of the car, locked it and stuffed the keys into his jacket as he walked up to the room door. He knocked.

Castiel answered the door.

"Dean?"

"Hey, Cas."

"Where were you?"

"Out."

"Oh o-"

"Actually I need to tell you and Sam something.

Cas looked confused,"Okay. Sam is in the shower right now, so it would have to wait." Perfect. He could tell Cas how he felt without Sam knowing.

"That's fine." Cas nodded and let Dean in. He sat down on the nearest bed and motioned for Cas to sit by him. Cas walked over confused and sat next to him.

"Dean what's wrong?"

"Cas, can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"Great." He sighed. "Well, I've been thinking....about this and I think I..." He began to mumble.

"What?"

"I think I like you."

"As in..."

"As in a like like. Like how Sam liked Jess. How my dad liked my mom." Cas was completely silent. Dean looked away, embarrassed,"I shouldn't have said that..."

Cas shook his head,"It's fine, Dean. I believe I like you too." Dean blushed and Cas grinned.

The next thing he knew, his lip's were on the fallen angel's. He didn't know how, they just were. Time had skipped forward to this moment and it was beautiful.

Their lips moved in sync. Dean's hand grabbed Cas's hair gently. Dean rolled over so he was straddling him and continued to kiss him. After a while, they came up for air and Dean laughed lightly.

Cas smiled at Dean and stroked his cheek with his left hand. All of the sudden, Sam cam out of the bathroom to see the two in that same position and his jaw dropped.

"Uh....?"

Dean and Cas turned to look at the long haired man and laughed. Sam looked confused and quickly left the room. Dean rolled off Cas and hugged him, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Soon enough, Sam emerged from the bathroom once again and sat down across from the two men. It felt like there was eternal silence between the three. Finally, Sam spoke up.

"So what's going on between you two?"

Cas was about to speak when Dean cut him off.

"I have cancer. And a month left."

Okay so like I said, not mine but @Cas_Novak 's. You should follow her she's pretty awesome and her one shot book is great :) she's also a fellow whovian.

okay later lovelies <3