Supernatural Reader Insert: Demon Blood

Dean thinks you're addicted to demon blood when you're not. the outcome is horrendous.

Dean gripped your arm tightly, dragging you down to the basement. You tried to pull away, complaining that he was hurting you, but he didn't loosen his grip.

He opened a large metal door, Sam warily trailing his heels and Bobby watching from the side. Walking in, you look around to see a bed in the center of a giant devil's trap. There is a table and chair in the corner of the room. Blood stains the bed, which is bare.

You feel Dean release you and turn around confused. You watch Dean close the door and lock it. Running to the peephole, you yell,"Dean?"

When you realize he won't let you out, you panic,"Dean! Sam! Please, no. Please let me out!"

Sam, Dean and Bobby all walk away. Sam gives you one last look of sympathy, then turns and walks away.

You're alone.

You press your back to the wall and slide to the floor, tears clouding your eyes. You tuck your knees to your chest and begin to sob.

You don't remember how long you were crying but you when you open your eyes, Sam is walking in with a peanut butter sandwich. He crosses the room to bring it to you and you flinch instinctively. His eyes fill with concern as he holds out the plate,"I'm not gonna hurt you..." He says softly.

You take the plate carefully,"Thank you, Sam." You reply immediately.

He sits next to you, waiting for you to eat. You stare at the sandwich, then turn to Sam,"Why am I in here? Why doesn't Dean want me?"

Sam looks at you with empathy and strokes your hair,"Dean thinks you're addicted to demon blood. We found a bottle of it in your room."

You sigh, taking a bite of the sandwich. You finish the sandwich and hand Sam the plate, thanking him again. He smiles and kisses your forehead,"I'll see if I can get a blanket down here for you."

Sam's POV

"You brought her food?!" Dean yells, slamming the plate down. I nod,"Dean, she's a child. She's not old enough to be addicted to demon blood. Besides, you know as well as any of us that no demon would come near her. You need to let her out of there."

"I'll quarantine her for a few days. As long as it would take for demon blood to take effect. But you know what that means, Sam.."

I shake my head slowly."No.."

"You can't bring her food."

I slam my hand on the table,"Dammit, Dean, you can't starve the girl!"

Dean turned away and I stormed off, taking the blanket down to Y/N.

Your POV

You thank Sam as he tucks the blanket over you. He smiles sadly and kisses your hair,"I love you. So do Dean and Bobby and Castiel. We're just doing what's best."

You nod,"Goodnight Sam."

"Goodnight, Y/N."

You shiver as you close your eyes and try to sleep, hallucinations haunting you.

The next morning, you wake up and return to your previous position. When you get tired of sitting, you simply lay down in bed, the covers tucked up to your chin. Sam doesn't bring you food and hunger pains have started to kick in. You haven't had water since yesterday either.

Suddenly, Cas appears before you. Without looking up, you speak hoarsely,"Are you real?"

"Yes." Cas's husky voice replies. He kneels next to you,"I'm so sorry. I didn't think Dean would do this to you."

You nod,"You and me both." Cas stays and you talk for a while about Dean being a dick, then Cas leaves.

You repeat this cycle for two more days.

On the fourth day, you are skinny, pale and weak. Dean and Sam haven't come to see you and neither has Castiel. You have begun to lose hope.

Your eyes flutter and you have trouble keeping them open. This is it, you can feel it. You hear the clang of metal and you think you see Bobby, Cas, Sam and Dean peering over you worriedly, but you figure it is just a hallucination.

When you come to, you are in a white hospital room with only Cas for company. When he sees you awake, he stands and calls for Sam and Dean.

Your voice is still husky from the lack of water, but you don't want to see Dean. When they both enter and all three have hugged you, you stare at Dean while he apologizes over and over,"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you."

You turn away, rolling over,"Sam, I don't want him here." Dean's eyes widen in hurt and realization when he hears this. Dean tears up and nods, exiting. Sam follows his brother, and Cas gives you a look of disappointment.

When all three boys are gone, you feel more alone than you have ever felt in your life.