Laughing Gas: Multi Part Destiel Imagine Pt. 1

So this is probably gonna have anywhere from two to four parts. I may or may not post them one right after the other so be on the look out.
Sam thanked the doctor and practically carried his brother out of the dentists office. Dean was under heavy laughing gas and was falling all over the place.
Sam carefully placed Dean in the Impala, where Cas was sitting. The angel looked up when Dean sat down. Sam climbed into the drivers side of the car," What the hell happened?" Cas asked him.
Sam started the car and began to pull into the freeway,"Doctor said he should be okay in a few hours."
Dean was babbling on and on about how he was the prettiest princess ever and nobody could tell him otherwise. When he saw Cas, his eyes lit up. He whispered quite loudly to Cas," Have you ever noticed how pretty Castiel's eyes are? I like Cas, he's pretty and nice." Dean said in his childish state of mind.
Cas blushed," Oh really? Um...I didn't know that."
Dean's eyes widened as the pulled into the bunkers garage and he nodded," He is. And I really like him."
Cas felt his face heat up," Mm hm." He said, scrambling out of the car.
He helped Sam carry a practically unconscious Dean inside and lay him on the couch with an ice pack on his cheek where the tooth had been pulled.
Dean looked into Castiel's blue eyes," I love Castiel a lot..." He said before the pain meds dragged him to sleep.
Enjoy! Part two may be uploaded tonight.