Sick Angel: Yet ANOTHER Destiel One Shot

Everyone does one with Cas sick so why not. 3rd update tonight enjoy!

Cas shuffled into the kitchen, sniffling, as Dean poured two cups of coffee for them,"Morning, Cas." He said. He looked up and saw his angel's red nose and bloodshot eyes. Cas looked at Dean tiredly," I woke up this morning and I could not gain air through my nose. I believe I have an illness, Dean." Dean nodded, pulling a thermometer out of a drawer,"Yes, baby, you probably do. Open up." Dean said. The angel obediently opened his mouth and Dean stuck the thermometer under his tongue. He dug an ice pack out of the freezer while he waited for the thermometer to beep. When it did, he pulled it out of Cas's mouth,"Yep, 102.3. Definitely a fever." Cas looked as worried as he did when Dean brought him to the strip club. Dean shook his head,"It's okay. Here, take this ice pack and come lay on the couch. Sam hasn't found any jobs that we can take so I have the day off." Cas shivered as the icepack came in contact with his hand. He followed Dean to the couch and lay on the couch, holding the icepack in his hand. Dean chuckled,"Here." He said, taking the icepack in his hand. He lifted Cas's shirt up and placed the icepack on his warm skin,"That should feel better."

Cas closed his eyes,"Oh, Dean, I feel pleasure. This is nice." Dean chuckled again,"Yeah, I bet."

The two sat around for a while, then Cas began to sneeze. Dean looked over in alarm, then calmed down,"Come here, angel." He said, leading him to a chair. Sitting him down, he pulled out a bottle of Nyquil and a bottle of water. He took out two pills and opened the water bottle. He set the pills and the bottle in front of Cas,"Bottoms up, buddy." Cas hesitantly put the pills in his mouth and downed half a water bottle. When he was done, Dean led the angel to his bedroom. The angel practically fell asleep in his arms. Dean lay Cas down on the bed and covered him up with blankets.

Walking to leave, Cas caught Dean's hand,"Will you stay with me, Dean?"

Dean smiled,"Sure, buddy." He lay down. He didn't care if he got sick. He could stay with Cas all day tomorrow and he didn't mind. Neither did Cas.