Imagine Reacting to Hate with the SPN cast

You are getting a lot of hate on Twitter and Instagram. The cast find out and try to comfort you.

@spnbaby ew

@spnbaby die you ugly little whore

@spnbaby having fun fucking two married guys? Slut.

Tears stream down your face as you close your laptop and storm out the door. The boys catch sight of you running away with tears gliding down your cheeks.

Following you is 6'4" Jared Padalecki and 6'1" Jensen Ackles, your costars. You wipe tears from your face violently and keep running. You were the track star in middle school and your freshman year. You knew for a fact that only one person could keep up with you.

Like lightning, Misha Collins sprinted past them to catch up to you. Misha was also your costar. For some reason, nobody thought that you were having sex with Misha. He caught up to you quickly and you stopped. Dried tears were still on your face. Misha pulled you into a hug and shushed you quietly. Jared and Jensen caught up, breathless and both knelt to your height.

"What happened,Y/N?" You tell the story through tears and sobs. Jensen's face contorts into an angry expression and he runs his hands through his hair. Jared sighs,"What are they saying?" He asks. You look down shamefully,"They think I'm having sex with you and Jensen." Misha looked offended,"What am I, chopped liver?" You shrug. Jared and Jensen both sigh and hug you tightly.

Later, you open your laptop. You don't know why. Maybe it fuels you. You refresh your feed and see two new Tweets, one from Jared and one from Jensen:

@jarpad tweeted: hey guys, leave Y/N alone. She's trying her best to fit in with us and that's all that she can do. Give her a break. I trust ya'll

@jensenacklesreal tweeted: You guys are just rude. Everyone knows why.

You smile at the boys loyalty and close your laptop. You'd be alright. Those boys would make sure of it.

so those probably aren't their real twitter handles but hey...new Imagine