This really cool thing I'm doing

Hey, guys, its Lucas, here and I am here with a once-in-a-wattpad-account's-life opportunity! For the first time ever, you guys are going to see how I create characters for my stories! This story might go on wattpad and also might not i'm not sure. comment if you want it to go up when it's ready ok thank!

Title: Skylark

Summary: Chase Ackard just needed a nanny for his son, Atticus. It's not that he didn't want to take care of him, but he couldn't and was not about to hand him over to the government.

That's where Sawyer comes in.

The 24 year old just escaped an abusive childhood, and an abusive relationship. Now, she's ready for a fresh start, even if it means taking care of the four year old son of one of the youngest CEO's in the country.

If Sawyer falls behind in her duties, Chase could lose Atticus forever.

When Chase and Sawyer develop feelings for each other, will Atticus and his chances of staying at home diminish into nothing, or can Sawyer do something to change it?

Casting:

Chase Ackard: Jesse Spencer

Sawyer Thomas: Mila Kunis?

Atticus Ackard: West Collins

Jeremy Wolf: Christopher Mintz-Plasse

Isaac Campbell: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Timothy Baldwin: Paul Rudd

Derrick Ackard: Eugene Simon

Tammy Mobely: Viola Davis

Character Backgrounds

Sawyer Ella Thomas

Sawyer was born on September 18, 1991, in Columbus, Ohio. Sawyer's father died when she was 6 years old and her mother remarried the man she had an affair with. Sawyer's stepfather, Jason, was an abusive alcoholic. Sawyer's mother followed in his footsteps and became abusive as well. She did well in school, and was always a good author when it came to writing.

Finally, she turned 18 and ran far away from home until she heard her parents had died in a drunk driving accident. She only cried tears of relief at their funeral

She started dating in her freshman year of college and met a guy name Matt. Matt was a football player, strong and agile. He hardly ever hit her until she became friends with more guys. He assumed she was cheating on him and locked her in the apartment all day, causing her to fail and be kicked out of the school.

Matt and Sawyer still lived together, however, until Sawyer saw the ad in the newspaper. She decided to sneak out and take her things with her. Whether she got the job or not, she was going to leave. Matt only noticed when his coffee wasn't ready that morning.

Sawyer gets the job, and moves in with Chase and Atticus. She does online school during the day, while Atticus naps, then plays with him and takes care of him the rest of the day. She eats dinner with Chase when he gets home and gives any information that would be important. She checks the mailbox daily and cooks most of the food.

After 6 months of working with the Ackards, a drunken Chase comes home and kisses her with all the passion in the world. The next morning, Sawyer confronts him and the two share their feelings.

A few weeks later, Child Protective Services comes and tells Chase that he needs to take care of Atticus full time or they have to take Atticus away from him. Sawyer and Chase begin to struggle to balance Chase's work and taking care of Atticus.