Character Profile: Savannah

So I just wanted to show you guys this and I'll probably use her in a later one shot or something

Age: 13-15 (EarlyTeens)

Full Name: Savannah Brooklyn Wood

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Description: Savannah is very smart. She's obsessed with Sherlock and Doctor Who. She has few friends and is often alone. When she met the Winchester boys, she bonded with them instantly, admiring their bravery and dedication to saving people. Savannah is extremely into photography and flimography and she makes a short film for Castiel's birthday about what she watched him go through when he lost his grace. She also loves classic rock, especially Heat of the Moment by Asia. She blares it to annoy Sam.

Savannah is sort of clumsy, but mess with the boys, including Cas, and it will be the last damn thing you do. She is fiercely dedicated to helping people, so she can live up to the standards that she thinks the boys have set for her. Savannah is quiet, shy and a huge bookworm. She opened to the boys quickly and even got them to open up to her. Savannah self harms and has tried to commit suicide more than once. Dean walked in on her trying to hang herself and he saved her. She was already suffering from lack of air. The boys think of her as a sister and they have never been more scared in their lives. Dean and Sam swore up and down that they would never let her go that long without talking about her feelings.

Dean once got so fed up with her self harming that he had her locked up in a hospital. She has never been more depressed or felt more alone in her life.

That's my character. If you want me to make a character based on you, message me information about your self. Like I said, it's based on me. I'm not 13-15 (I'm 12) and I don't self harm, but I made this character.