Laughing Gas: Multi Part Destiel One Shot Pt 2

Dean blinked his eyes open as the ceiling of his bedroom at the bunker came into view. He rubbed his jaw and downed two more Tylenol's.
Dean found that he was no longer in his leather jacket, blue overshirt and army green t-shirt, but was in an old t-shirt of Sam's and a pair of old sweatpants.
He didn't remember much. He remembered being put out at the dentists office, and not much else except Castiel's blue eyes. He sighed in adoration as he imagined the angel's bright eyes.
He stumbled out of his bedroom and found Sam and Cas talking very quietly at the table. He could only make out a few words," ...said he thought my eyes were pretty." Sam cleared his throat to stop Cas' speaking when he saw Dean," Hey, sleeping beauty." He said, tossing Dean a water bottle.
Dean yawned, catching it, and sat down next to Cas. Sam stood and walked away, muttering something about dinner.
Cas stared at the table, awkwardly pondering what Dean had said he was drugged up.
"So, Cassie..." Dean said, taking a long sip of the water bottle," What's on your mind?" He asked.
Cas kept his eyes on the table as he awkwardly blurted out," Did you mean all of that?"
Dean's eyebrows knit together in confusion," All of what?"
Cas looked into Dean's green eyes," About my eyes. That they're...pretty."
Dean's eyes widened and he ran his hand through his hair," Sonofabitch, did I say that?" Shyly, Castiel nodded.
Dean chuckled," Well, I guess that's good. Now I can do this.." His voice trailed off into a kiss.
Dean used the side of his finger to keep Castiel from breaking the kiss, then he ran his thumb on Cas' jawline to his ear. He opened his hand and gently rubbed the back of the angel's neck. This touch sent chills down both men's spines as they touched each other tenderly. Dean chuckled when Cas' hungry lips begged for more. He lightly touched Cas bottom lip with his thumb," Patience, grasshopper." Ignoring him, Cas pushed Dean's hand back to Cas neck and kissed him passionately.
Cas looked into Dean's beautiful green eyes and smiled," I love you, Dean." He said before he kissed him again.