Jsquared and Misha One Shot

You are a 15 year old working on the set of SPN as a new regular character. While working on the set, you get a call from the police that your parents have died and you have to take care of your baby brothers, Will who is 4 and Ben who is 2. You don't want to put them in the system, so you take them in and the boys do their best to help you out.

I thought about this after my last update and was working on it since I woke up around 7:30am.

"Cut!" Jensen calls. He's directing yet another episode. Walking away from the set, you see your phone light up on the table. Picking it up, you answer,"Y/N speaking."

"Ms. Y/L/N? This is the [Your/Hometown] police. We have your brothers, Will and Ben, here." A raspy voice says. You stand up and the boys look over at you,"What happened? Where are my parents?"

The raspy voice continues,"Your parents were killed in a car crash. You are the next of kin. They wanted you to take care of them." He says.

You clap your hand over your mouth and a sob escapes as Misha, Jared and Jensen all rush over to you asking what's wrong. Shaking your head, you walk towards your trailer and continue speaking,"When will my brothers get here?"

"We had them sent to Canada last night and there should be a squad car with a Canadian officer and an American officer in it." You nod,"Thank you so much." You say half-heartedly and hang up.

You press your body against the wall of a nearby building and begin to cry. You feel a hand on your shoulder and catch a glimpse of Jared's long hair. Crying into the man's shoulder, you hear him whisper comforting things in your ear as Jensen and Misha approach looking worried.

"My parents....they left me to care for my brothers." You say through sobs. A squad car approaches and you take a deep breath and walk over. You watch the two cops unbuckle Will and Ben. Will smiles and runs over you,"Sissy!!" He exclaims happily, running and hugging your legs. His blonde hair reminds you of your fathers, as does Ben's. Ben puts his small arms out for you to hold him and you take the baby from the officer. The other officer hands you a diaper bag and you sling it over your shoulder,"Thank you." You say to the officers gratefully.

The officers tip their hats and walk back to the squad car. Will hides shyly behind your legs when he catches sight of the three men standing near you. You grab Will's hand,"Will, these are my friends, Jared, Jensen and Misha. Can you say hi?" You ask sweetly. He smiles shyly and waves a little. You look up at the boys,"That's Will." You lift the baby up higher on your hip,"This is Ben. Will is 4 and Ben is 2. They're my brothers." You say as your voice chokes up.

Jared looks at you sympathetically,"I'm so sorry, Y/N..." You smile sadly. Suddenly you turn to Will,"How about we go to my trailer? I bet you guys are hungry, huh?" Your little brother nods and you smile at the boys,"I'm gonna get them some food," You then look at Jensen,"Then, I'll be back for filming." Jensen shakes his head,"If you need the day off, we have other scenes to shoot. Take your time. I can even call Daneel or somebody to watch them."

You sigh,"Thank you Jensen, but you don't need to call anyone. They need me right now. I'll get them fed and set up something. Thanks, though." You say pulling the diaper bag higher on your shoulder. Misha looks at you wearily,"Are you sure you don't need any help? I know that Vicki and I can barely handle two kids. I'm sure one person is...yeesh!" He exclaims. You smile sadly, shaking your head,"I'm fine. Thanks, guys. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

A little long but kinda heartfelt. Wow, I think of the best one shots and headcannons in the early morning. LOL ridiculous. Thanks again for over 1300 reads and all those votes. Do you guys have any requests? I'm a little low on ideas :/