Wings: Castiel x Dean Winchester (Destiel)

FIrst off, I will have a new book out soon, called Fandom Dictionary. It's gonna be basically a handbook for new fandom members. Definitions of shipping, certain ships and other things. Haha, but enjoy this fluffy ass one shot.

Dean was about to roll out of bed, when he felt a pair of rough arms on his bare torso. He smiled as he allowed his angel to pull him back to bed. He rolled over and kissed Cas' face," What are you doing, Angel? I need to get up and make breakfast."

Castiel's blue eyes fluttered open. Dean loved Cas' eyes the most. They were blue like ice and they always shone with love when he looked at Dean," Don't get up. Sam can make breakfast."

Dean chuckled," We all know what happens when Sam makes breakfast."

"Dean!" Sam called as the smell of burning food wafted through the Bunker. Both Dean and Cas laughed.

Dean managed to clean up the mess that his kid brother had made as Cas finally trudged into the ML Library, curling up in a chair with a blanket.

Dean came over and kissed Cas' head. Cas looked up at Dean adoringly," Can I show you something?" Cas asked, smiling. Dean kissed Cas' lips," Angel, you can be the queen of Ohio as long as you keep smiling like that."

Cas stood up and tentatively released his wings.

Dean was in shock. His wings were black and they were huge. Dean reached his hand out slowly," Can I..."

Cas nodded," They're very sensitve, though." Dean nodded, and careful not to hurt his angel, he softly ran his hands over the plush feathers. Cas giggled a little when Dean pet a certain spot. Dean grinned," You like that?" He said, rubbing it more.

Cas sighed with pleasure and turned around to face Dean, encasing the two in his wings. Dean kissed Cas passionately,"I love you, Cas."

Cas closed his eyes when Dean's lips touched his," I love you too, Dean."