Scorpion One Shot

I was thinking it would take place on the day of my wedding (being 29 with an IQ of 197) and getting married to Walter with Happy as my bridesmaid, Megan as my maid of honor, Paige as the flower girl, Toby and Sylvester as co-best men, and Cabe as a groomsmen. I start in the dressing room, then walk down the aisle, say our vows, then have our first dance

My breathing was heavy. Paige, Megan and Happy all slipped the dress over my head and I breathed in the sweet scented fabric.

As a genius with 197, I shouldn't have been nervous, but its natural human instinct so I had expected this.

**Time Skip brought to you by Elyes Gabel's hair because seriously <3**

I took a deep breath as the church doors swung open. I took Cabe's arm. My father was never a prominent figure in my life. A slow march played. Walter wasn't looking, but Toby and Sylvester's eyes widened. Toby nudged Walter and he turned around. His brown eyes began to shine with love as he took in my appearance, wordlessly.

We arrived at the front of the church and Cabe, Toby and Sylvester took their places behind Walter. Megan, Paige and Happy stood behind me.

The wedding was a blur and only one part stood out to me. Walter and I had written our own vows and he went first:

"I have loved you since the day I met you. You are gorgeous. You're smart and any man who has you is lucky. I'm so happy that I get to be that man. I'm so happy you're going to marry me."

Tears welled in my eyes as I recited mine:

"When I first met you, you were a pain in the ass. But over time, you've become the love of my life and I can't ask for anything more. You love unconditionally and you work to fix problems. I love you so much for that. I can't wait to make you my husband."

 Walter kissed me softly, then placed his hands on my cheeks so I couldn't break it off, but I didn't mind.

**Another Time Skip brought to you by no fucking reason I'm just a shitty writer**

I placed my head on Walter's chest and took his hand. I drew in a sharp breath," I've never danced before." I said, sheepishly. He smiled warmly," Then let me guide you."

We waltzed around the room and I was actually pretty good at dancing. There was one time where I accidentally stepped on his foot. He winced," Sorry!" I apologized instantly. He grinned," You're fine."

The song finished and I looked up at him," I was terrible."

He leaned down and whispered in my ear," Not as terrible as what we're going to do tonight.."

Sorry it took so long! Seriously, I'm really sorry. I hope you like it tho...why do I always make Walter a sex magnet (played by Elyes Gabel tho, makes sense.)