Heartbreak: Loki x Child!Reader

You hear the thundering of feet from down the hall.

You and Loki sat huddled together in a closet.

SHIELD was coming and they were coming for Loki.

You whimpered quietly, and Loki turned to you, tears in the gods eyes. He brushes hair out of your face,"Y/N, its going to be okay."

Tears fall on your cheeks,"I don't want you to go..." You whisper.  The thundering gets closer and louder. 

As the voice of Steve Rogers fills the room, you freeze. They can't take Loki. He's your dad. He helped you and saved you from an abusive stepfather. He's all you have left.

 Loki soothes you as you begin to shake. He holds you close and kisses your forehead. You can't help yourself,"Daddy, I don't want them to take you." Even though you're 13, you always called him that.

"You'll be okay, sweetheart." 

The closet door is yanked open and Loki is grabbed by the collar. You see a flash of red white and blue and the next thing you know, you are being held back by Steve Rogers.

Hawkeye yanks Loki's arms behind his back and when he sees you, the god's eyes fill with fear,"Don't hurt her. Please." 

"I won't." Steve replies.

Tony grabs Loki and drags him away as Steve lets go of you.

You fall to your knees and cry out,"DAD!" You scream desperately. Steve kneels in front of you,"What's your name?"

"Y/N." You reply. He smiles,"You're his daughter right?"

You nod, tears streaming down your face, because you can hear him yelling for you. Steve strokes your cheek."I hear he saved you from your family."

You turn away,"They weren't my family. Loki loves me. They didn't."

Steve catches eye of the scientific formulas on the desk,"Are those yours?"

You nod. He smiles,"Would you like to come back to the Avenger's tower? We have two guys who are exactly like that."

You don't answer.

Cap walks you out, a hand softly on your back. You pass the window, where Hawkeye and Tony are interrogating Loki. Loki glares at them but his expression softens when he sees you walk past. 

Cap sits you down in the helicarrier and you simply cry. Loki loves you more than anything and you love him the same way.  You will see him again..

Part 2 coming soon!!