Choose a Side: Scorpion One Shot {Part One}

Okay so @Glamour_Beauty16 and @Scorpion4Life requested a smutty Scorpion Oneshot, so I'm doing two parts. This one will be the normal part and the second part will be the smut. I'll leave a space when it's the smut part so everyone knows when it comes in.

Okay so in this one shot, Walter and Toby fall in love with you (so I suppose it's more of a reader insert but whatever) and you choose Walter. Then comes the smut.

I'm not quite caught up on Scorpion so some things may be wrong.

Enjoy!

"Good morning." Walter said cheerfully, trotting down the stairs. You let the door slam behind you," Hey, Wally." You said, calling him by his nickname.

You worked at Scorpion with Walter, Toby, Sylvester, Happy and Paige. You were happy there. A major in medical science and a girl with a 189 IQ, you fit right in, although you;re IQ was substantially lower than everyone else besides Paige. A medical genius by day, a House binge-watching, junk-food-eating freak by night.

His Iphone vibrated rythmically and he looked at the email. You came up behind him, rubbing his curls the way he liked it. He leaned into your hand slightly, sighing with pleasure. Suddenly, he took a deep breath and turned around," Hey, I was wondering....well, maybe....umm...Do you wanna go out with me? Maybe dinner tonight?" He asked shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. You giggled, crossing your arms over your chest," So, you're a genius and you can't get those simple words out?"

He turned bright red," It's just...you're so beautiful..." You smiled," Well, I would be honored." He grinned like a child," Really? I'll pick you up at, what, 5:30?" He asked. You nodded, shrugging," Sure."

You went about your day, working as normal. You left the garage around noon for lunch and ran into Toby at the diner down the street, where Paige used to work. You smiled," Hey, Toby!" You said. The two of you ordered and sat at a table near the window," So, I was wondering, Y/N, if you'd like to go on a date with me tonight?"

Your smile dropped. He stopped," What?" You stared at the ground. He sighed and put his sandwich in the basket," You're going with Walter, aren't you?"

You looked up indignantly," What makes you think that?"

"Well, it's not me. It's not Sylvester, because you have standards. It's Walter." He said, matter-of-factly, picking his sandwich back up.

You sighed," Yeah. It's Walter."

He nodded, smiling," He's a good guy. He'll treat you right."

You smiled, touching Toby's arm lightly," Thanks, Toby."

Later that night, you hovered by the door of your apartment. You carefully traced the design on your dress. The lacy petals of the rose on your dress felt soft under your fingertips.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door; soft yet determined.

You opened the door and giggled at the spectacle that Walter was making. Dressed in a white button down and holding a red rose in his mouth, Walter looked adorable as shit. He pulled the rose out of his mouth and (after wiping it off) handed it to you. You smiled as he took your hand," Thank you." You said.

He led you down and opened the door to his car for you, holding it as you carefully climbed in.

The two of you had a scinillating conversation as you drove to the resturant. Discussing one of your old cases, you ate and conversed.
The night was amazing and when he turned the ignition, he looked at you,"Do you wanna come back to my place?"
You smirked at him,"My bra unclips from the front."
He grinned and sped off to his apartment.
K so this can be read separately from the smut but it'll come soon. Enjoy!
Thanks to @Glamour_Beauty16 and Scorpion4Life and @Scorpion-Walter for requesting this AND keeping me going. You guys rock!
Later lovelies! Thanks for 100 votes, 100 followers and 4K reads!!