A Few Sherlock Headcanons

Before Reichenbach, Sherlock took another thing...John's dog tags. Sherlock knew what he was going to do that day and he wanted a reminder of who he did it for.

At school, Sherlock was bullied and called names because of his intelligence and his tendecy to make deductions without thinking. This led him to attempt suicide. He once told John about it which is why John hates it when Sherlock is insulted because he knows what happened before and doesn't want Sherlock to try again. When this failed, he was angry at himself for not seeing signs, even when Sherlock told him it was to save his life. He couldn't bear laying Sherlock in the ground.

After Sherlock's funeral, John punched Mycroft in the face.

Lestrade watches Supernatural and once as a prank (he still doesn't know how) he walked into his office to find Sherlock stuck to the ceiling. As retaliation, he used Sherlock's obsession with Doctor Who against him. At a crime scene, he put a Weeping Angel out. Lestrade set Sherlock's scream as his ringtone.

Sherlock actually likes children. He's amused by their constant need for answers and by how amazed they are by his deductions. He gets on less with their parents because they are harder to impress and no longer question everything.

Sherlock gets captured by some criminal and Lestrade thinks something is up so he calls Sherlock. The criminal holds a gun to his head and tells him exactly what to say. When on Sherlock says,"Everything is fine, Greg." he knows something is wrong. Sherlock would never remember his name.

Sherlock has been clean since that night at the pool when John offered his life. Now, he has a reason to stay clean- to protect his friend.

Sherlock "practices" violin at 3am when he knows that John is having a nightmare. He would rather have John be mad then explain why he's doing it.

After seeing a convoy be blown up by an IED, John has a phobia of driving, which is why although he is the better driver of the two, he lets Sherlock drive.

When Sherlock fired a gun in 221B, he failed to think of the effect it would have on PTSD riddled John. He realized his mistake when John woke up that night from a particularly terrible nightmare.

Moriarty's favorite song is Criminal by Brittney Spears

After the Fall, Moriarty's ringtone was "It's Raining Men". Sebastien bought it for him.

Sherlock and John played Monopoly once. It ended with someone calling the fire department.

kk I hope ya'll like this later lovelies (my favs are anything with Johnlock ish stuff and Moriarty's stuff.