chapter 73

at Mehta house

Avni changed her dress and lay down on the bed...and think to call Neil..

she dialled his number but Neil not receive her call... Avni again try many times but he not pick up her call

Avni - Lagta hai soo gya hoga...
uff ye ladka ajib hai..
thinking about him she closed her eyes... and sleep..

later at night suddenly Avni flinch & about to shout feeling Someone on her bed... and someone cuddle her from back..
she widen her eyes feeling someone hand on her waist.... she was about to shout but he keep his hand on her mouth stopping her sound and say

he - ssshhhh it's me.. Neil
don't shout wifey.. neela maa aa jayengi.. ( saying this he remove the hand from her mouth )

Avni listen Neil voice and sigh in relief...

Avni - tm yeha Kya kar rhe ho.. ( she asked him still in that position when Neil back hug her while laying on the bed )

Neil - wifey se Milne aaya hu..

Avni - Neil tm pagal ho Abhi toh Mile the... aur tm mera call kyon ni utha rhe the... ( she asked him but suddenly something click in her mind that what she's wearing... she get nervous what if neil see her like this...
she pushed neil back from her... and she sat up on the bed and hurriedly cover herself with duvet )

Neil who fall on the floor with sudden push by his wifey.. looked at her in shock

Neil - what.. ye kyon Kiya

Avni switch on the table lamp light and see his face clear and said

Avni - woh sorry.. tm thik ho..

Neil rub his back and get up from the floor and say

Neil - main toh thik hu.. par tmhe Kya Hua hai... aise apne aap ko cover kyon kar rakha hai tmne... tmhari tabiyat toh thik hai..

Avni - woh... woh mujhe thand lag rhi hai.. isliye

Neil smirk naughtly and about to say something but avni voice stop him

Avni - wait tm yeha kaise aaye aur kab aaye...

Neil - bas 2 mint pehle hi aaya.. jaise hi aaya tmhari neend khul gyi...

Avni closed her eyes and think something...

Neil - wifey tm theek ho.. ( he said and sit on the bed)

Avni open her eyes and say

Avni - haan thik hu.. par tm aaye kaha se... Kisi ne tmhe dekha toh kya sochenge...

Neil - relax main yeha aman ki help se aaya hu..aur kisi ne ni dekha mujhe..

Avni - aman ?

Neil - haan pehle socha window se aaun.. lekin fir socha shadi ke pehle gir wir gya toh.. problem ho jayegi..
Isliye aman ko call kiya aur usne ghar ke andar aane me help ki..simple....aur mera good luck dekho tmhare room ka door locked ni tha..( he said with proud smile )

Avni - Neil dekho tmne mansi ko already bigar ke rakha hai.. ab aman ko apne jaisa mat bnao

Neil - what do you mean apne jaisa mat bnao... Btw wifey tmhe thand lag rhi hai n.. chalo dono saath me soo jate hai.. tmhe thand ni lagegi...

Avni - what noo ( she shout )

Neil keep his hand on his ear and say

Neil - chilla kyon rhi ho.. sabko uthana hai kya..? aur ye kya khud ko lapete hue ho... Mujhe bhi thand lag rhi hai.. mujhe bhi toh blanket share karo.. ( saying this he started pulling the duvet from her )