chapter 145

Neil - avni main tumse kuch kehna chahta hun

Avni - haan bolo

Neil stands up and turns, his back is facing her
Avni sees him like this and neil start talking

Neil - avni main tumhe btana chahta hun ki, ( he stops and takes a deep breathe and again says)

Neil - avni main tumse kaise ye baat kahu mujhe samjh nahi aa rha ( saying this he closes his and thinks something's and a tear escape from his eyes )

He wipes his tears and opens his eyes &continued

Neil - Avni, it's my fault in all this, you don't feel guilty for anything,
I know It is difficult to accept what I want to tell you today, but Avni, I cannot hide this truth from you anymore.
Avni, You had a miscarriage when you were shot in Maldives. ( he said and closed his tightly)

A few minutes later Neil opens his eyes when he does not feel any reaction from Avni, he wipes his tears and turns to looks at her

As soon as he turns and looks at her, he sees that her eyes are closed,
he comes close to her, then he hears her sweet snoring and then he realizes that's she sleeping in sitting position

He take a breath in relief and wipes his whole face with his both hand

Neil - itni himmat layi thi maine tumhe ye sab kuch btane ke liye par accha hi hua tumne kuch nahi suna

saying this he make her laydown on the bed comfortably and cover her with the duvet, he looks at her for sometime and leans towards her face to kiss her forehead, he kisses her forehead and wishes her good night.
And then he himself comes to other side of the bed and lay down on his place and looks at her.

The next morning, as usual, both the families spend the day together.
Neil tries to tell the truth to Avni many times even today but fails in every attempt.
He is not getting a chance to be with Avni alone and Avni was also busy with family.
Because she does not know when she will get this chance again when both her families are together in the same house. That's why she's spending time with them.

At night after dinner, Neil gets a call and he goes to the garden of the house to talk, and Avni quietly walks into her room.

Avni comes into the room, she changes her clothes and is sits on the bed and today again she opens the drawer next to her bed And take one medicine from it and eat it and lie on the bed and close her eyes..

Neil comes to the room and sees that avni is lying on the bed with her face on the other side, he thinks something and sees the time.

Neil ( in mind) - aaj bhi itni jaldi soo gyi, socha tha aaj tumhe sab kuch btaunga par kher koi ni fir kabhi... ( Thinking this he comes close to her and sees that she is sleeping )

Neil sits in front of her and kisses her forehead and then cover her from the duvet properly.

Then all of a sudden he thinks that once he will check all the medicines of her,
Has any of her medicines run out?

Thinking this, he opens the drawer of Avni's side table, and he gets shocked to see a thing kept in it, Neil takes that thing in his hand and then looks at Avni shockingly.

Next morning Avni wake up and sits up on the bed and rubs her eyes for clear vision, She looks to her left side and sees that Neil is not there, she thinks where he go so early in the morning..
She looks at the time and sees its 7 AM

Suddenly she hears Neil's voice

Neil - good morning Avni

Avni hears Neil's voice and looks towards the couch and sees Neil is sitting there.