chapter 137

Chapter start

Chapter start....

At night

Neil sends all the family members home and says that if he needs anyone, he will call them...

In the hospital room

Neil is feeding soup to Avni and Avni is quietly thinking something placing her hand on her stomach...

Neil gives her soup and Avni drinks and says...

Avni - Neil

Neil - hmmm ( he said and make her drinks the soup with spoon)

Avni - I don't know why I feel like something empty inside me ( she said touching her belly )

Neil gets shocked hearing this and the spoon from his hand falls into the soup...

Avni looks at Neil and says..

Avni - You know when we were Maldives I felt some changes in my body but today suddenly I feel very empty...

Neil looks at her and then he looks down..
He can understand why Avni is feeling this way..
he bites his lips and says...

Neil - Avni your health is not well, So maybe because of this you must be feeling like this..
Don't worry, soon you will be completely fine and everything else will also be fine soon. ( he said looking down)

Avni sees Neil is talking looking down

Avni - Neil, Am I looking very bad in this hospital clothes.. ( She said and pouts)

Neil looks up and says

Neil - kya

Avni - Yes, since you have come to me, you are not even looking at me properly.. You are looking down and talking to me..
It's means I don't look good that's why you don't want to see me

Hearing her these words, Neil sigh And he then puts the bowl of soup on the side table and takes Avni's hand in his hand and smiles...

Avni smiles seeing this smile of Neil because now looking at him it seems that it is his real smile..

Neil - To me you are the most beautiful girl in the world...
And whether you stay in hospital clothes or in any clothes, my eyes will never get tired of seeing you and you also know this thing...

Avni smiles

Neil - But yes, I will not let you stay in hospital clothes for a long time.. hum jald ghar jayenge.. ( Saying this he brings Avni's hands to his lips and kisses her hands )

Avni smiles

Neil - toh chalo aaj hum ek dusre ko ji-bhar kar dekhte hain aur tumhari iss sikayat ko dur karte hain ki...main tumhe dekh nahi raha.. ( Saying this he looks into Avni's eyes, Avni looks into his eyes and both gets lost in each other's eyes )