chapter 135

after a long wait the door of the OT room opens and Neil sees the doctor coming out and goes to him and speaks..

Neil - Doctor how is my wife now? She got well right.. I knew nothing would happen to her.. Now I can meet her..( he says all this in one go and saying this he was about to go into the room but doctor held his hand and stops him )

Doctor - Mr. wait i want to talk to you

Neil looks at doctor and says.

Neil - what do you want to say

Doctor - Actually she is out of danger now..It was a matter of great luck that her heart was on the right side and not on the left side, that is why we were able to save her..Otherwise it was difficult to save her life but now she is out of danger but..

Neil - but..

Doctor - But I'm sorry to say this.. but she has had a miscarriage... she lost her baby

On hearing this, Neil stumbles but Aman catches him

Aman - jiju

The whole family is also shocked to hear this news and Neela Maa remembers Avni words after hearing this...

Flashback

During Avneil's marriage, when Avni was living in Mehta House, one day she and Neela Maa were talking...

Avni was talking to Neela Maa resting her head in her lap...

Avni - Maa

Neela - hmmm

Avni - Maa, when will I be a mother like you ?

Neela maa gets shocked hearing this and she don't know how to answer her this question..

Neela - Avni why are you asking me this question

Avni - I want to share one thing with you

Neela - bolo

Avni - I know this is a bit weird, we children do not talk to our parents like this but I have to share all this with you

Neela - kya baat hain bacha

Avni - Maa, you know i'm so excited to be a mother

Neela maa smiles and says

Neela - And I'm excited to be a nanny ( saying this she kisses avni forehead)

Avni smiles and says

Avni - Maa, as I call you maa, there will be someone in my life who will call me maa

Neela - bilkul

Avni - I think it's the best feeling in the world

Neela - yes when you called me mom for the first time The happiness that I felt at that time, I felt the same happiness again when there was Aman comes in this world and after that till today I have not felt the same happiness.

Avni smiles

Avni - Maa, will I be able to be a good mother?

Neela - bilkul tum world ki best mom banogi.. and I will pray to God to give you this happiness soon...
Because I can see that my baby girl has grown up and she is capable of taking up this responsibility And how happy she is for her future child.

Avni gets up from neela maa lap and hugs her...

Flashback end

Neela Maa puts her hand on her mouth to suppress her cry and feels very bad for Avni...

She sees Neil who is not saying anything, she walks up to him and gives him a hard slap on his cheek..

Everyone gets shocked and Ashish holds Neela.