chapter 130

The next morning,

at 5:30 in the morning, Neil wakes up... he opens his eyes and see his sleeping beauty peacefully sleeping on him hiding her face in his neck... she's still inside his T-shirt
He smiles And then he slowly frees himself and Avni from his t-shirt.. He takes off the t-shirt with ease...

Neil makes her lie down comfortably by his side and caresses her hair..
He looks at her lovingly and kisses her forehead..

Suddenly Avni feels cold because of the sea breeze and she comes more closer to Neil and snuggled into him...

Neil smiles and kisses her forehead again... and then he sees the time...

He thinks about something and wakes up Avni lovingly..

Neil - jaana ( he said caressing her hair )

Avni - hmmm.. ( she said in sleepy voice)

Neil - good morning wifey, now Wake up, it is morning.

Avni make irritated face and hide her face more into his chest..

Neil see her like this and understand that she don't want to wake up but he want to wake her up..

Neil - yaar wifey getup

Avni - let me sleep

Neil - wifey it's 5.45 now, after 15 mint sun will be rise, come on wakeup hum saath me sunrise dekhenge

Avni - I don't want to see....
you are my sun and you are my sunshine after sometime I'll wake up and see you, then I automatically watches my sun rise

Neil smiles the way she said this and shook his head on her...

Neil - wifey you are becoming lazy day by day and cheesy also...
don't use this sun and sunshine dialogue with me, and wake up.. ( He really want to see today's sunrise with her that's why he says this.. )

Avni - Neil I'll beat you if you again says me to wakeup, let me sleep and you also sleep ( saying this she turn other side and hide her face in pillow )

Neil - You have to get up even to beat me... wifey wakeup

Avni not says anything

Neil thinks something and says..

Neil - Ok don't get up.. I know other ways to wake you up.. ( Saying this he lies down next to her and slides his hand inside the duvet and placed his hand on her stomach.. He slowly starts moving his hand a little above her stomach and starts giving her sloppy kisses on her neck )

Avni was not sleeping, she just didn't feel like getting up..
She slightly gasp on his this act.. she opens her eyes and hold his hand on her stomach...

Neil smiles seeing her breathe slightly labored...and get to know that how she's all awake... he stops his ministration on her and get up with her in this way that now she's sitting infront of him and he's covering their bodies with duvet...

 he stops his ministration on her and get up with her in this way that now she's sitting infront of him and he's covering their bodies with duvet