chapter 126

In afternoon

Avneil get ready for their first outing..

Avni look 👇

Avni gets ready and sits in the room from where she can talk to the fish

Neil comes there after being ready in white shirt and blue jeans.. he sees his wifey talking to the fish..

He smiles and goes close to her and sits beside her and asks..

Neil - May I know what special thing my wifey is doing with these fishes here..

Avni gets happy seeing Neil and says..

Avni - Neil, meet him this is my boy friend mr. Beenu sound like neilu..( she says showing a fish near glass wall who's looking at avni )

after hearing this from Avni he shouts loudly..

Neil - kyaaaa

Avni puts her hand on her ear and says..

Avni - uff chilaa kyon rahe ho ?
And you know we have had our first kiss today.. ( She said shyly looking at the fish and mentally laugh on neil )

Neil looks at her in horror and says..

Neil - kya bakwas kar rahi ho..

Avni - bakwas nahi kar rahi neil..
Look at this blue fish, he was stuck on this lead for a long time. When I came near him you know he smiled looking at me..

Neil - tumhe kaise pta ye he hi hai ? 😾 aur mr. Beenu ke kya naam hai ? ( he ask making annoying face )

Avni - mujhe sab pta hota hai waise ye naam maine iska rakha hain waise ye sab chhoro aage ki kahani suno...
When I went to him, he smiled at me, so I thought he liked me..
Then we talked for a while when you were in the washroom.. but this fish didn't say anything to me but you know he was smiling at my words..

Neil about to say something but she interrupt him..

Avni - And then while talking our first kiss also happened.. He kissed me through the glass and I too kissed him..( she said cutely and giggle on her own story )