chapter 75

The next day Avni wakes up listening to the phone's ringtone .. she sees Neil calling her...

She smiles and about to answer his call, but she remembers she is pretending to be angry ...

he always show his anger and ignore her without hearing her side...
she never complain him.. always forgive him when she never did any mistake..
this time she want to show him how it feels when someone ignore you...

she look at her phone and switch off her phone..

she get up from the bed and went into washroom for taking shower....

on the other side Neil became restless

Neil - ye mujh se baat kyon ni kar rhi... aisa bhi Kya kar diya hai Maine...
relax Neil relax koi ni.. uske office jata hu.. waha toh madam ko Milna hi padega mujh se aur baat bhi karni padegi... ( he think something and call nupur )

nupur receive his call and Neil tell her something...

she said him ok

in Mehta house

Avni get ready for his office and about to leave the room but she think somethings...

Avni ( in mind ) - Neil agar chahta hai main darshan ke saath kaam na karu toh thik hai.. uske piche Neil ka koi reason hoga... main ek project ke liye Neil ko sad ni kar sakti.. main aaj hi darshan se baat karke iss project se nikal jati hu..
lekin main Neil se itni jaldi baat ni karne wali.. agar uske Mann me kuch hai toh wo clear mujh se bolta kyon ni hai...
kher darshan se baat karke Neil ko apna ye decision shaam me bta dungi...

later avni came into her office and went into her cabin... she enter in the cabin and see all cabin decorated with flowers...

she smile seeing the decoration...

She walks closer to her desk and sees a beatiful rose bouquet kept there with her fav chocolate and with a cute teddy...

she smile seeing all things because she know who done all this things for her...

she pick up the rose bouquet in her hand and see a note there

she read 👉 beautiful roses for the most beautiful girl in the world and the one that holds my heart...i love you ❤

Avni smile and see one more card kept there with teddy... she pick up the card and read 👉 i hurt you but I didn't mean to... please forgive me ! sorry 🙁

she smile and caress the teddy...

Avni - naraz hone ka natak bhi ni kar sakti hu tmhare saath.. Thank you itna pyar karne ke liye..
chalo tmhe bhi call back kar leti hu.. bahut ho gya jhuth muth ka gussa.... ( saying this she was about to call him but someone knock on her cabin door )