chapter 131

Avni is sitting alone on the beach and keeps thinking about Neil...
She looks back and she sees that Neil is sitting at a table a little away from her and he is looking at her..She quickly turns away.

Neil is looking at Avni sitting in the beach side restaurant..
This time he did not go anywhere leaving her at the behest of Avni, but made a little distance from her so that Avni's anger could be reduced...
He is silently watching her sitting a little away from her..

Avni again turns towards Neil and sees that Neil is still looking at her.. she again turn her face from him..

Avni ( in mind ) - Avni what have you done? What was Neil's fault if a girl kissed him...
You are getting very angry these days.. You can't always treat Neil like this...
He pacify you with so much love every time and you are always showing anger on him unnecessary...
And this time you don't even expect that Neil will come and pacify you, this time it is your fault, let's say sorry to Neil

Neil sees that Avni is looking at him again and again.. He smiles and understands that now Avni's anger has subsided..

Neil ( in mind ) - hmm.. Looks like wifey anger has subsided now... let's say sorry and pacifying my wifey again...
The mistake is mine, what was the need to make wifey feel jealous when I know that she doesn't like when any girl should come close to me..
Avni is right in her place, my reaction would have been worse if someone touched my wifey...
But wait, I take chocolates for my wifey to get her mood right. ( thinking this he went inside the restaurant to buy chocolates for avni )

Avni turns back again and sees Neil going inside the restaurant..
She gets up from her place and thinks to go to Neil and say sorry to him....
With this thought, she also starts her steps to go inside the restaurant....

After a while Neil comes out from the restaurant with chocolates but he doesn't see Avni where she was sitting earlier...

He gets worried and looks around taking her name...

Neil - Avni... Where are you Avni.... Where did you go now? ( he call her name )
Abhi toh yehi thi, Surely she is playing hide and seek with me..( he thinks this and again call her name )

Neil - yaar wifey, see it's enough now, come in front of me and let's go back to the hotel. ( He was saying this again and again in the hope that Avni would now answer But when he does not get any reply from Avni, he gets very worried and bad thoughts start coming in his mind.. all the chocolates fall from his hand )

He hurriedly take out his phone from his pocket and call her on her phone...

Avni's phone rings and Neil hears Avni's phone ringing sound...
He looks here and there and sees that Avni's phone has fallen on the beach where Avni was sitting...

Neil picke up Avni's phone from the ground and thinks something looking at her phone.... unknowingly Neil's eyes fill up and he shouts...

Neil - wifey where are you ? ( Saying this he falls on the ground )

Suddenly he remembers something's and wipes his tears and whisper slowly...

Neil - tracker ?

Flashback

This flashback is from when Avneil was going out for their first outing in Maldives...

Neil - Well wifey before we go out I want to give you something..

Avni - kya

Neil - wait ( saying this he go near his suitcase and takeout something and shows her what he bought for her )

Avni - watch ?

Neil - haan watch, meri ek baat manogi ? ( He says while taking out her another watch from Avni's wrist )

Avni - kya

Neil - Please don't take off this watch until we are here ( he says this to Avni while wearing her, his given watch)

Avni smiles seeing the watch and ask

Avni - kyon

Neil smiles and says

Neil - har baat par sawal karna jruri hai ? question bank ( he said pinching her nose )

Avni pouts

Neil smiles and Peck her pout

Neil - I am saying this because it is a couple watch, so I want you to wear it. Look I am also wearing the same watch.. ( he said showing his wrist )

Avni smiles and hugs him, neil hugs her back....

Neil ( in mind) - This watch is for your safety, it has tracker fixes...
I can not stay away from you in any way.. You have a very bad habit, in anger you go away from me and send me away from you and unwantedly I have to do what you said...
I don't want to think anything bad but your anger scares me and if such a situation comes here then this tracker will keep me closer to you...
And then wherever you live in this unknown city, here this tracker will keep me connected with you always... ( he thinks this and close his eyes taking a deep breath )

Flashback end

Neil hurriedly open his phone And he tries to track Avni's location...

Neil gets shocked to see Avni's location...

To be continued....

Where did Avni go? 🤔 Anyone know anything? 🙄

I will tell in the next chapter 🤪

Please vote & comments 😒

Thank you for reading ❤