chapter 121

Neil brings Avni to the garden and out her down from his arms...

Avni - hum bheeng rahe hain...

Neil - I always wanted to fulfill that moment here... And this was also my motive to bring you here.... As we became friends again here, I wanted us to start our married life from here... ( Farmhouse ).

Avni looks at him and move closer to him.. she comes more close to him and cupped his face in her palm and speaks...

Avni - I also want the same... ( She says with lil bit shyness in her eyes )

Neil, looks at her and smiles... He cupped her face in his hand and both looks into each other eyes....

Neil gradually reduces the distance between their faces And place his lips on her lips...

Both close their eyes & soon both started kissing each other...
Neil sucks her bottom lip and she does same with his upper one...
Avni removes her hand from his face and takes it into his dense hair....

After some time still Both are immersed in that moment and in that rain, then suddenly their beautiful moment breaks when they again hear thunder sound...

Both separated from each other but still his hand is on her cheeks and her hand is around his neck

Both stare each other...But suddenly Avni looks down and sees that she is completely drenched and due to wetness her curves is slightly visible

Avni turns due to shyness.... Neil sees that Avni is completely drenched in rain water and her saare is little transparent because of this she is feeling a bit shy...

Neil comes close to Avni and remove her hair aside from back... Avni shivered when in this process neil hand touched her bare back...

Neil sees her shivering then he grabs a corner of Avni's sari and then drapes it on her shoulder which hides her back & Lil bit her front...

Avni shyly smiles and then she turns to face him again...

Neil looks into Avni's eyes and then leans towards her and slowly starts giving kisses in her neck..

Avni closed her eyes and puts her hand on his arms and tighten her grip there

Avni - we are in the garden... (She whisper in his ear...)

Neil - There is no one here except us tonight.. (He also says this in her ear while kissing...)

Avni - The rain is increasing... We are already drenched...

Neil looks at her and lift her in his arms again in bridal style

Avni looks into Neil's eyes who are already looking at her....She wrapped her hands around his neck

On the way from the garden to the room, both of them do not speak anything, just keep staring at each other....

Neil brings Avni inside the home...And go upstairs... There he puts her down from his arms near the door.... then he opens the door of the room by taking out a key from his pocket...

He holds her hand and looks at her... Avni also looks at him and then both of them hold each other's hands and comes inside...

Avni sees inside the room, again a path of flowers is made from the door to the bed... only scented candles are lit in the whole room....lights are off...

Neil closes the door.. and hearing the door closing sound avni turn and sees him... Neil turns to Avni and stares at her....

Avni is not able to take his intense gaze on her more so then she speaks..

Avni - We are drenched.. If we do not change clothes, we will catch cold

Neil - hmmm.. ( he said still staring at her and see there is no uncomfortableness in her face )

Avni - I change and come...( Saying this she was about to open the cupboard but stops when she feel a tuk on her saare.... )

Neil stops Avni's further move by holding her saree corner..

Avni closes her eyes but does not turn to Neil...Neil comes close to Avni and again drapes her saare around her shoulder.... then he presses his body on her and whisper in her ear...

Neil - I love your this quality when you become so innocent even knowing everything.....

Avni not said anything but blush

Neil - Do you want to change your clothes tonight ?

Avni not said anything but blush more...

Neil - Say wifey.. I will not understand your silence tonight... I want to hear each & every word of yours... Tell me yes or no...

Avni still not said anything but neil understand her silence and smiles...

Neil - What do you want my dear wifey.. yes or no ?

Avni - neil please

Neil - please what ?

Avni - We should really change our clothes.. otherwise we will catch cold... ( She said in whisper )

Neil - But I don't think we need to change clothes tonight... and maybe we don't even need clothes tonight...( Saying this he kisses her earlobe. )

Hearing his words avni blush more And Neil gently turns Avni towards him and sees her face which is completely red due to blush

Neil leans towards Avni and kisses her cheeks and bites softly...

Avni looks at him with love and slowly takes her hand near his shirt and opens the first button of his shirt..

Slowly she opens all the buttons on Neil's shirt... And frees him from his shirt...

Before this Avni is able to do something... Neil holds her hand and turns her and hugs her from back...

He placed his chin on her shoulder and then kisses her neck...

Kissing her neck, Neil removes her saare lil bit from her belly and started caressing her belly....

Avni close her eyes and hold his hand & slowly turned towards him and hugs him...

Neil hugs her back and started showering his kisses all over on her shoulder and back....

Avni kisses his neck and bite him there... Neil closed his eyes and feel her lips on his skin... Then She separated from him and stare at him....
she leans slightly towards him and kisses him there, where Neil has tattooed her name....

Then he gently takes his hand behind her and pulls her towards him.... Their body collides and in few seconds neil opens the chord of her blouse while looking into her eyes....

Avni holds her breath... And suddenly she feel so cold that she started shivering due to wet clothes... She hugs him again.... Neil catches her trembling body in his arms and then he lifts her up in his arms...And move towards bed....

He gently lay down her on the bed and come over her not putting his whole weight on her....

He caresses her hair and kisses her forehead....

Then he caresses her whole face with his finger and then rubs her lips with his thumb....All this while avni only staring him....

Then Neil kisses her both eyes, cheeks and nose tip and then he looks into her eyes with love...

Avni Smiles and Blinked Her Eyes.. Then she gets up a little from her place and cupped his face and placed her lips on him....

Soon all the candles in the room go off, and their clothes get shattered on the ground... And two pure souls have become one in this blissful night and celebrate their love in every way throughout the night..❤

To be continued.......

I hope you all liked it ?

In next - The biggest enemie of Neil's life are on the way 😌

Please comment & vote

Thank you for reading ❤